Quorum of Canon 17 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

It's been commented a few times that we probably need about 5 people, and that IAH hasn't actually joined the group. Should we consider getting another person until/unless he decides to join?

(If we do, I'd vote for ThatGuyVex personally, though RK would also be a good candidate.)

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

I don't think it's something we need to worry about. The four of us have been doing fine so far, and IAH was chosen for specific reasons even if he's not around very much. In fact, not being around as often is kind of the reason since his role is to help provide an outsider's perspective so as to notice things the rest of us might be too close to see. I don't think there's really anyone else involved with the group that can both fill that role and be trusted with the responsibility that comes with it. Also, keep in mind that the Quorum is just a more official venue for what had already been RDD's long standing support network of authors whose opinions he valued most; there's just no way to "fake" that with an arbitrary appointment.

Besides, worst case scenario in the case of a 2-vs-2 tie we go with RDD's choice seeing as he has executive override anyway and can as such actually win even a 3-vs-1 debate (or even 4-vs-1 debate if IAH was in on it). Not that I expect him to flex his authority that way unless it's something he felt VERY strongly about; he did give us this "job" so as to actually listen to our advice after all.

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

2632362 I'd still like to have him around, I think participating would be good for him.

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

I agree. My point was more about the concept of looking for a supposed replacement.

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

2635300 And I agree as well on that front.

So which color of text do we assign IAH for official announcements? I think Twilight color would work for him.

InsertAuthorHere
Group Admin

Um, I'm here now.

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

...and we are very, very happy to have you here. :pinkiehappy:

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

3238064 3238598

Get it? Get it? Hahahaha...please don't hurt me...

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

3238064 :pinkiehappy: Yay!

Now, pick a colour! :rainbowlaugh:

InsertAuthorHere
Group Admin

This one, of course!

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Thread seems unnecessary now that IAH is here, so I'm just gonna lock it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13