Quorum of Canon 17 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

They just keep coming!!! :pinkiegasp:

Here's another one brought to our consideration.

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

I need to sleep, and I'll be offline for most of tomorrow due to work, but I'll look this over as soon as I can.

Ye gods, what kind of workload have I created for us...?

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

2569377 :applejackconfused: Who knows?! Maybe we should lock threads once we're done our decision on a fic and try not to have too many opened threads at a time? :applejackunsure:

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

Since it's just us mods in here I'm not sure if it matters how many active threads we have. Still, locking them is as good a way as any to mark them as "resolved", and since we all have admin privileges any of us can unlock them should we have due reason to think they should be reevaluated.

Anyway, guess I should get to reading this fic too now. On, the brightside, this is one I've been looking forward too. :pinkiehappy:

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

Well, that was refreshingly upbeat. :pinkiehappy:

As it currently stands I've absolutely zero objections to canonizing this fic.

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Well, my objection so far is the broken italics tag, but that's an easy fix :twilightsmile:

Wondering a bit where the whole "voodoo" thing is going to go, but I imagine it'll involve the dolls and the poking with needles and the badluckomancy. So that's fine.

No problems here either, then.

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

Looks good to me.

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

I don't have any objection so far either. Maybe a little rewording Galeb's description so his mark isn't referred to as a 'cutie mark' but that's all.

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

2570903 : Good point. But other than that, no complaints on my end.

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

2570108 2570225 2570903
Well, this one looks like a shoe-in then. Shall we call it now, or does anyone see reason to hold off?

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Can't see one. You can do the honors, if you like.

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

...and so it is done.

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

I'll lock the thread, then.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13