Unusual Humans in Equestria 2,656 members · 814 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

like the title says
a crossover story in which any one charcater from opm besides saitama gets transported to equestria
like say genos,king,bang,garou,fubuki or tatsumaki etc

thing is normally human goes to equestria is way too predictable but since the characters in opm are kinda eccentric,wanna know how they would cope,king personally and maybe genos

so,what are your ideas?
personally,i think it would make for some pretty unusual and interesting stories

Well it would be extremely funny having celestia the sun god cowering in the presence of king, but i think tatsumaki personality trait of thinking nobody is worth her time would clash most with pony ideologies.

Or maybe Garou for similar reasons. Ha! The hero hunter VS ponies.

i really would like a fic involving garou

cause if he was ponified then he could learn any spell just by looking at it,would be pretty fun to read and even if he was not a unicorn,his adaptive evolution would make sure he still is able to cast spells
also,he would have to be one muscular pony,with his trademarked skintight turtle neck and flaming spiky hair ofcourse.

Twilight Sparkle is... One Spell Mare !!!
maybe not...

Applejack is... One Buck Mare !!!
So what happens when her buck meets his punch ?

MLP and One Punch Man Fanfic Ideas Excluding Saitama

Ooh...I see how it is. :fluttercry:

well,there have been way too many fics revolving around saitama and only one i can think of with metal bat (in equestria girls)
and really wanted ones with the other characters like garou,bang,genos,king etc

I came up with an idea that Trixie may only specialize in parlor magic, no actual mental manipulation or telekinesis just the theatrical kind that is replicated with practical effects, fishing wire, and lighting. But, that she was ludicrously strong like Saitama... and that was as far as I got with the idea last November. But, you would prefer something like Genos being there and not Sweetie Belle Bot in the role of Genos.

yeah,just genos and not anyone else
or any opm character besides saitama to be exact

that one guy who constantly cloned himself would be the most likely candidate in my opinion. How else would he clone himself without that one silly pool in Equestria.

well we could make it so that equestria is actually underground and that there is an artificial moon and sun made of magic,ofcourse this means the princesses are unable to do anything to the real sun and moon,showing that its just in the underground equestria where magic works.
would make sense if they accidentally made their way there
like say garou after defeated by saitama to escape the hero association or king while running away from a monster or genos being curious,same with bang etc
that might be how genus(clone scientist) might have cloned himself

Maybe Genus created the pony world to guard his clone machine in the everfree forest. Imagine how terrifying a world full of sweetie bot's or genetic monsters with semi- phenomenal nearly cosmic power would be if they existed IRL, we're talking pokemon levels of world destroying monsters. Cute is the ultimate in diversionary evil as well.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/324959/hc-svnt-equus-pinnis proposes that the ponies live in a holodeck/ enclave of some sort. Fluttershy is now something like Genos after being abducted by aliens for experimentation and living on Mars for a while she returns to Equestria.

it could be that he made the ponies underground and all.
with artificial sun and moon and all.
all equestria underground
the magic coming from an artifact he placed there which he found in some ruins and is only limited to the equestria underground

I have no idea why no one has done a Dr. Horrible blog of Dr. Genus, and Dr. Stylish is similarly overlooked... maybe it's becasue they're redeemable or easily defeated one note villains. But, if that's true how do you explain Fluttershy?

or that dr genus simply forgot about it when he opened that takoyaki shop

you seem more informed does the show have a second season or manga from which there is a stepping off point at the end of the current series. I skipped two hours of My hero Academia episodes and I'm still waiting for the hand faced villain to show up again and kidnap the hothead.

well,season 1 of opm's end is actually the beginning of any actual plot.
and it culminates until saitama's fight with garou(the boros tier villain of the next arc)
keep in mind though that the next arc is much longer than season 1.
the ride for season 2 is much more intriguing as in this,the spotlight in mainly on the side characters for the most part and the villain garou.
read the manga,you'll like it alot

oh and you are probably not gonna see the hand faced guy in season 2 of academia.
and there are no proper villains in academia barring one i should warn you,all street level thugs

Well that's disappointing, I'm concerned academia is going to loose interest faster than the world god only knows if they don't skip ahead... and the idea of more than one show having a forest of death arc is just not attractive to my sensibilities. I was hoping they'd make MX0 into an anime, that one was fun and it's a complete story which is unusual. I never did see more than one episode of Little Witch Academia on crunchyroll and it looks like they have more. I wonder if the two series are related in some way.

I've been reading only sense online through youtube. Which is nothing like Sword art online it's a different series or spinoff not entirely sure.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18