Unsung Heroes: Characters Without Tags 255 members · 1,073 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

I get that you don't want to make a folder for literally everypony, but how about giving some sort of option for those stories featuring the really obscure characters?

I was going to add one I wrote featuring Screw Loose/Screwy, but she's obscure even by background pony standards (has an official name, but has only appeared in the foreground once and the background once).

Metool Bard
Group Admin

3400540 I'm afraid that having an Other folder for a group dedicated to characters who are important but regulated to the Other tag kinda defeats the purpose of the whole thing. If you want a folder for a specific pony, then make your case for said pony. :duck:

3401489 Fine.... can you make a grumpy cat pony file? :pinkiesad2::pinkiesmile:

Hehe...

Oh and don't forget Fiddlesticks, Janine Manewitz, Mr. Breezy..... Does Braeburn have a tag?
The list goes on....

3401527 Braeburn's got a tag and a few dedicated groups.

Metool Bard
Group Admin

Fiddlesticks

I love Fiddle as much as you guys, but I'm a bit ambivalent about adding her, seeing as she's merely a recolor of Octavia. :applejackunsure:

Janine Manewitz

If you can make a compelling argument for her, then I'll consider it.

Mr. Breezy

Who? :derpyderp1:

grumpy cat pony

I really don't think he warrant his own tag. I don't even think he has a name yet. :unsuresweetie:

Scootaloo: "Thanks, Mr. Breezy!"

--arcum42

Metool Bard
Group Admin

3402095 Huh. Things must get very confusing for him when the breezies come around. :derpytongue2:

Uh, yeah. I don't think he warrants a tag, exactly. :applejackunsure:

3401824 Reason to include Janine.... Ican't really think of anything other than I have seen her in a few stories, plus she is going to be in my next shipfic
And as for grumpy cat pony, I gave him the name Kato Grump.... and he is going to be in my next shipfic.:twilightsheepish::facehoof:
I love crackships.... don't I?

I am not going to push it... I just felt like suggesting some stuff.... I guess.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8