Coco Pommel 749 members · 134 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

First how in the world does she not have a character tag at this point or even at the beginning?:twilightangry2:

Back to the topic, I half expected her to be the new Element of Generosity when Rarity appeared to be losing her generosity. Sure I knew they would all still be friends even if the element rejected her and chose Coco or not.
What do you all think?

2970907 Nopony replaces Rarity no matter how cute they happen to be.

What about how non-bitchy they are?

Rarity is a bitch who learns her lessons at the end of the story, after it matters. Coco actually gave up everything she had just to do the right thing. That's generosity.

Cryosite
Group Admin

Someone posted a theory somewhere that the "new generation" of the elements would be Coco, Spitfire, and Cheese Sandwich.

There's no need to fight! This is what the AU tag is for!
Coco would make a perfectly good Element of Generosity if the job weren't already taken.

2970997 Wait what? What would Spitfire get?

Cheesy's got Laughter tied up, and Coco would probably be Generosity or Kindness.

But Spitty? After Rainbow Falls I can't imagine her doing Honesty, Generosity, Kindness or Loyalty. And she sure ain't magic :P

Cryosite
Group Admin

2971428 KISS, She's be the new Loyalty.

2971639 But she's an asshole who shoved her teammate aside at the first opportunity to get someone better.

Cryosite
Group Admin

AJ is the current element of Honesty.

2971746 ... AJ has a lot of integrity.

Coco haven't given shit to nobody and if it weren't for Rarity she would have spent her life licking Suri's hooves, eventual succumbing to the idea that you have to be evil to get what you want.

-"I was jealous so I stole this from your trophy room."

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12