Coco Pommel 749 members · 134 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

The easiest way (for me) to accurately describe Coco Pommel as follows: The pure distilled essence of adorable, blended with prescription grade cuteness, all wrapped up in an extra strength waifu candy coating.

Easily one of the most adorable characters in FiM.

~Crystalline Electrostatic~

3451392 Yeah. Coco is weapons grade adorableness. :pinkiehappy:

3451420 Yeah, the way I see it, every time she appears in an episode (even if it is just for one small scene or in the background) a thousand bronies get diabetes, and another thousand go HRRNNG.

arcum42
Group Admin

Anyone think they really need to do an episode revolving around Fluttershy, Sweetie Belle, and Coco Pommel?

--arcum42

Except for the massive amount of death it would cause, yes!

arcum42
Group Admin

You do realise that they probably made Pinkie Pie as bad as they did in Filli Vanilli just to counteract the massive amounts of Fluttershy adorableness (+ Zipporwhill!) we were getting and prevent fatal overdoses? All those people complaining should be thankful as it might have saved their lives! :moustache:

--arcum42

That sums it up for me. :heart:

Coco Pommel, Fluttershy, Zipporwhill, and Dinky Doo all team up to assault us with cuteness overload.

Excellent... toss in Baby Applejack for good measure. :ajsmug:

3451587 They need to do an episode specifically about Coco Pommel, screw all the other BG characters they could do episodes about. I am seriously considering making Coco my waifu.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12