Celestia's Library 1,085 members · 3,182 stories
Comments ( 61 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 61

I think I may be the first person to give Surprise the powers of a changeling while she remains a Pegasus.

Even less sure on this one, but I've never seen any other bat pony characters who's special talent is dancing.

Both are in: After Midnight; which is one of my works in progress.

2774725 I, uh, well I haven't seen it done before...

I wrote a set of haiku about the Elements of Harmony.

I really only have one thing to contribute here. Highest rated Flash Sentry story on the site, and on top of that its a romance. :pinkiegasp:
It's still pending approval from this library though. :unsuresweetie:

2774725 Also made Twilight and Blueblood as old foalhood friends.

2774725 Being the first to write a story starring Wildwood Flower, a background pony who is spotted for the first time in Equestrian Rodeo.

And the first person to write a crossover with Soul Sacrifice? O.o Besides that I don't think I did anything unique on this site at all. :(

1 The first to have written two "Empire Earth" crossovers.

2 I have written the second-longest Diaper Fetish fic on this site. And, since it's long from Complete, it will reach the first place soon.

3 I am the first person on this site (and maybe on the whole Internet) to have written a story about Furious the Monkey Boy from Age of Empires 2.

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

Already gave her, and the other two, warnings. Still back up is nice

I'm the only person who shipped Maud Pie with Vinyl Scratch. I'm also probably the only person to write about some obscure background ponies like Dust Devil:

and Cinnamon Swirl (though there are some OCs with the same name):

Flint Sparks
Group Admin

I appreciate it. Figured that if the owner of the group swooped in, everyone would leave the argument be. :applejackunsure:

No, I'm not criticizing you. Good work, Paladin of the Library.

I am pretty sure I am the first one to combine two of my failed fanfictions and make a rather successful one. Equestrian Throwdown is my pride and joy in that regard :)

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 61