Celestia's Library 1,085 members · 3,182 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

It looks like the last rejected fic was back in January? Unless you guys are using a slightly different system than say Twilight's Library.

The Contributors: Rejection/sorted thread seams to be rather... silent. :unsuresweetie:

3298078 i forgot i was apart of this group lol

3298078 I was wondering the same thing.

Flint Sparks
Group Admin

3298078 Many of us admins are college-aged, and busy and such... :trixieshiftleft:

Tell you what, though. I shall take personal responsibility this weekend and try to get through the submission folder myself. I'll try to get a few more admins as well, and see if I can get us out of this hiatus...

To make up for this, I'll try to revamp the folder system as well and make it more accessible to all. Perhaps a... bi-folder system, one subfolder for each category for approved stories, and one for submissions instead of having one submission folder for everyone to use. That way, stories will already be sorted appropriately, and approval will be smoother for the writers as well as staff (ex: a story that has generic human cliches, but excellent adventure themes, can be approved in at least one folder).

Alright cool. I like the idea of having a submission folder in each category, that should help speed things up and offload some of the work onto the people submitting the fic.

There are a lot of stories in the submission folder so I do wish you and your staff the best. :twilightsmile:

3298078 Thanks for bringing it up.

I hate to ask this, but has there been another lull period?

3590510 Dooood you replied to a 14 week old post :rainbowlaugh:

Looks like this library is defunct. An inbox of 795 fics (and counting), and some of the folders don't even have any stories in them.

Well, at least we can look at the stories that are already here to add to our read later lists. It's quite an impressive collection, really. Might even have more stories sorted into folders than I've even read myself.

Then again, maybe there have been additions to the folders that weren't anounced in the thread, and that would make me look rather silly.

arcum42
Group Admin

I went ahead and locked the submission folder, since no one looks like they are processing them and there are over a thousand fanfics in there. I just don't see any point to leaving it open. Either people will start sorting it again, and we'll want a chance to catch up, or they won't, and there's no point in adding more.

We could try to get some admins that are actually motivated to do something in here, or just consider it a lost cause and close things down...

Feel free to unlock it if you want to, of course.

--arcum42

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12