The Gem Hunters 263 members · 195 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20
JumpingShinyFrogs
Group Admin

Go out there, the four of you that are here and advertise this group. And while you're at it, add the stories of others to the Incoming folder as well. I'm sure the authors would appreciate it.

Dancewithknives
Group Admin

2518546 i added MLA. Its probably the best fic i ever read.

Comment posted by Dancewithknives deleted Jan 3rd, 2014
blowngasket
Group Admin

I must say, you picked a great name if anything. Very catchy title and a nice gimmick. You should have no problem drawing in members.

JumpingShinyFrogs
Group Admin

2518575 Wow, that's a beast. I'll only read the first few chapters of it. Almost 200k words is a bit too much to read.

Dancewithknives
Group Admin

2518615 well, like i said, its the best fic i ever read. Its long, bit you can take mine ( and the comments) word for it.

Happy to join the hunt! I get the feeling that this group will be popular on concept alone.

blowngasket
Group Admin

2518635 Popularity doesn't automatically mean quality. Have ya seen some of the things authors put out there that people like for whatever reason? But...yeah it is a great story. :twilightblush:

Dancewithknives
Group Admin

2518685 oh, trust me, I know. That was thepurpose if one if my fics.( btw, do you speed read these?)

These stories really are getting evaluated pretty darn fast. I don't know whether to be pleased and impressed, or concerned by that fact.

JumpingShinyFrogs
Group Admin

2518726 2518951 If it's too long, I only read the first few chapters. The workload is a bit heavy because I'm currently the only admin, though I am looking for more.

Just an FYI: The Twilight's Library Skype found out about this place, so you might want to hurry on that 'New Admins' stuff. XD

Good group idea you have here. Things like this are always welcome.

-Lumino

JumpingShinyFrogs
Group Admin

2519167 I don't understand the implications of that. Care to elaborate?

Lots of new members and stories flooding in.

You can thnk me for the exposure.

JumpingShinyFrogs
Group Admin

2519371 Well, in that case thank you very much. Now, like Lumino said, I really need some new admins. Or else I'll have nothing else but story reading all the time.

Hope nobody minds that I join this group. I really like the concept and could use some critique on my story from those willing to give it.

blowngasket
Group Admin

2518726 I have read that one awhile back. I can speed read, but I would miss quite a bit if I did.

blowngasket
Group Admin

2522896 Feel free to add it to the incoming folder, and I am sure one of us will take a crack at it.

Dancewithknives
Group Admin

2523780 I thought I was talking to JSF at the time, sorry.

blowngasket
Group Admin

2523847 Why the heck are you apologizing? It wasn't like you were asking for personal information. No harm done. :twilightsmile:

Hi. I decided to join, because this is an utterly brilliant idea you have here, and I want to be part of it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20