Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Midnight Shadows
Group Admin

Hello everypony! The title says it all! Introduce yourselves!

I'll start! (Though mine will be a little silly.)

My name is Midnight Shadows (Though you can call me Addy if you wish.)
I am a filly :derpytongue2:
I'm a batpony pegasus!
I live in Hoofsburgh Trottslyvania, Equestria! (It took me 20 minutes to make a nice pun.)
I'm in this group because I have created it to be a nice, friendly place for everypony who likes either cute, or fetishy padded ponies, or both! There are not enough places that are friendly to people on here. There are some but not all of them work for some ponies.

I like to write stories (Both cute and fetishy) and I love to read fim fic stories when I have the time. Though not very often :applejackunsure: I love to play games and stuff and I'm awesome because that's totally modest and not thinking too highly of oneself at all! :derpytongue2:

Thunderchaser23
Group Admin

Since Midnight introduced herself I guess I should too.

My penname is Thunderchaser23, my real name though is Justin. I'd actually prefer if you all referred to me by my irl name.

My OC Snow Blitz (Cute little colt in my profile picture) is a Pegasus Pony. I'm from British Columbia Canada. I've lived my whole life on an island.

I write cute and fetishy padded pony stories. I have just a genuine love for ponies wearing diapers, it's cute as heck. I enjoy reading Pony stories and non pony stories. I am a gamer, with an unmatched love of open world RPG's and MMORPG's.

I don't know what else to put so uh.. Hi!

Secret_Shadows
Group Admin

Hello!

I'm Secret_Shadows

I'm Midnight's older brother.
I write stories mainly about Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash because cutest sisters ever.
I too live in Hoofsburgh Trottslyvania, Equestria

Nothing really interesting about me fits here so yeah... HI! lol.

new here..member of the old pp and af group and so glad to find this group! Love chatting and reading too so if you wanna chat I'm here

I too live in Hoofsburgh Trottslyvania, Equestria...hmmm

Ave!

I am Daxn, and, what can I say? I am Italian, I sometimes write unspeakable (both in terms of badness of structure and of labeling) stories about ponies in diapers (at least, if the Catonian PArty shuts up.)

Why? Because I find them cute and... well, it sometimes arouses me.

I am also a Strategy Gamer, mostly of Paradox titles.

Name's SuperPinkBrony12, as you all can tell.

I was a member of the old PP&AF group, so it's obvious I like ponies in diapers. Largely because they just look so cute in them.

Not much else to say really.

I am Twilight_Shimmer, and I joined the group because its topics are things that I myself am into. My OC (well one of em hehe) also named Twilight_Shimmer, and shes A unicorn. if one looks at my avatar they can see what she looks like. the only difference is instead of a star burst cutie mark. Twilight Shimmer's is a moon and stars

Hey there! My name is Blue Flash!
I am a 17 year old stallion.
I'm a Pegasus!
Currently Ilive in Ponyville, Equestria.
I came here to read great stories that awesome members post. I am not much of a writer myslef, but I love to rate and give tips on how people can become better writers! I also came here to meet new friends and to be able to chat with people who have the same interests as me!

I hope everyone has a nice day!

Hello! I'm Readan. I'm a New York native. This is my secondary account, and I prefer to keep the other one quiet, as I have this account to write the things I do, which I wish to keep away from said other account due to some of my IRL friends being aware of my Fimfic account.

ABDL stuff is one of my many interests, but it's probably my #1. I wrote Dashie's Relaxation and am currently writing its sequel, Twily's Relaxation. I've been writing for a good long time and I like it a lot!

I don't know what else to say!

I'm Shizuo35, all in SD Cali. My OC Ryder was based off an anime character named Shizuo Heiwajima from Durarara!! but now he's TOTALLY different. He had a caution sign for a cutie mark, now its wrenches crossed over a gear that's on fire. He rocks his black mane and shares a story with Scootaloo. Since everyone says Scootaloo is an orphan I might as well give her someone who takes care of her. Her brother.

ABDL is my thing. Not being weird here (I hope) but I want to get a few padded pants protectors to wear :twilightblush: Id tell how I got into this but... Best to leave it at that I guess. If ya got any questions feel free to PM me or something

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10