The Monthly Contest Club 335 members · 51 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

2nd Monster Mare Contest (Nightmare Night Fun)

Hello, everypony and welcome to our second Monster Mare contest. This time around we are trying to be a bit more festive and write some monster mare stories featured around the holiday that is welcoming of all monsters. Hallow... I mean, Nightmare Night. :twilightblush:

Now just because we are doing a contest about a spooky holiday, that doesn't mean your monster mare has to become involved in blood and gore. Feel free to write a cute story about a monster mare(s) having fun during the season. Use your imagination and have lots of fun. :pinkiehappy:

Now that this has been established here are the Rules: -Copied from the last time, because there is no need to reinvent the torture wheel.

• The story must be safe for work (SFW), meaning it can’t have explicit sexual content (no clop, sorry).
  • The word count has to be a minimum of 2,500 words and the story can’t exceed 8,000 words. We don’t want to burn out our judges.
  • The story has to feature a monster mare. If you need help know what a monster mare is, there is a thread for that: What is a Monster Mare. :derpytongue2:
  • They must be ponies. -No Equestria Girl Monster Girls this time around. Perhaps next time.
  • It must be a new story, it can't be a story you've already written and decided to try to submit to contest. :ajbemused:
  • All stories must be submitted to our new contest folder.
  • It goes without saying, but have fun.

The prizes are as follows:

• First Place - $20.
  • Second Place - $15.
  • Third Place - $10.
  • All Places (Whither you made it to the top 3 or not): Will have their stories featured in the Monster Mares Story List.

All courtesy of Forgetful. Can be given either as a Gift Card (Google Play, ITunes, Amazon, Steam etc.) or via PayPal.

Our Judges consist of Viper Pit and MisterEdd.

The Deadline for this contest is: October 13th 2019.

Thank you all for reading this thread. I hope you all will consider participating. :raritystarry:

Link to Original Image: Here.

Ah, the next year's contest gets called, and I ain't even finished my entry for last year's. It's way over 8,000 words by now, though.
Gonna sit this year out; I've got a huge backlog that I want to get cleaned up by the end of the year. Have fun, everyone!

Just checking to see how everyone is doing with their writing.

6946647 Not sure how I missed this contest. As a self-proclaimed contests librarian, I'll promote this one on my user page as with all the contests on this site in hopes of acquiring more participants. Good luck!

I just wanted to see how everyone was doing with their stories. :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6