The Monthly Contest Club 335 members · 51 stories
Comments ( 62 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 62

So how is the contest going? I'm guessing we have only 4 contestants from the looks of it. Still it should be fun. :pinkiesmile:

Ugh... Well, my computer needs to be fixed, so I don't have access to the little judging rubric I made. But thanks to all who entered! I was expecting zero people to even bother to respond. So the judging will continue once my computer gets fixed, and the results will be put here when I'm done!

That's good news. Truth be told, I suspected for a while the low turnout meant this was getting the axe, so it's good to know the contest is still going ahead.

6383435 Well, I certainly hope you are able to fix your computer soon.

I don't wish to sound rude, but do we have a set date for when to expect the results? I'm quite interested in finding out how I performed.

I really wish that I could tell you, but I unfortunately do not know when. Sorry.

:twilightsmile: Hey, no worries. It's real life. I understand. This can easily wait; myself, I just wanted to check what was happening.

The judging in now complete! Sorry about how long this took, but the winners will now be announced!

In second place is...

TYesterdays and Tomorrows
Ponies make mistakes. Sometimes, those mistakes hurt the ponies they love. Sometimes, they hurt everypony involved. But old wounds can heal, right?
Shrinky Frod · 3.3k words  ·  11  4 · 677 views

Congratulations to you, Shrinky Frod!

And now for first place...

The winner is...

EZip and Zing and Azaleas Too
Lily wanted to be an explorer. Roseluck wanted to be an inventor. Daisy just assumed they'd end up running a modest, boring little shop. Guess who was right? But Daisy's (reluctant) desire for normality isn't enough to drown out her childish dreams.
Impossible Numbers · 6.6k words  ·  16  3 · 681 views

!

Impossible Numbers, you won!

You guys can PM me to ask about your prizes. But thanks to Robipony and Shadowsnake89 from participating, too! You guys all wrote wonderful stories, all of which I greatly enjoyed! (And I thought that nobody would enter.)

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Great job everyone. :pinkiesmile:

Very nice! I've already sent the PM, and will just add here that this was a pretty good prompt. Can't wait for the next contest. :pinkiesmile:

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 62