Equestria: Past, Present, and Future 217 members · 667 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

I'll start talking about the past first, to get things going.

Personally I like to think that the 3 tribes: Unicorns, Pegasi, and Earth Ponies, were invaders.
It explains the zebras, donkeys, and buffaloes; doesn't it?
In which case that would really explain the Windgoes and why it took a magical fire to banish them.

What do you guys think?
(Keep in mind I love G1, so this also ties into my unfinished story.... )

I think everyone who's ever tried to make a "head-canon" of what happened in the most ancient days of Equestria (meaning the geographical/metaphysical realm, not the political one known in FiM times) has their own idea of where everypony and/or everyone originally came from.

My own personal idea, which I'm writing stories around, isn't at all compatible with yours, but then again you like older generations of MLP, which I consider non-canon and personally don't like.

Keep in mind that there are myriad ways to explain all the unexplained things in Friendship is Magic, which is truly wonderful for us story writers.

Weeping Angel
Group Admin

I like this concept.
Intruders...hmmm...

-Serpent-
Group Admin

I like this concept too...

Zebras: INTRUDER! INTRUDER! RUUUUUN!!!!!

Weeping Angel
Group Admin

Question: can I use the idea that the three main tribes were invaders in my story? I didn't want to copy you or anything so that's why I'm asking...it's fine if you say no, but I just want you to know it doesn't play a major part in my story.

2612425 NP, I don't care if you make a whole story arc on it. You could even add artifacts from previous seasons as minor plot points.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7