Maretropolis Roleplay and Fics 36 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

Okay, it is obvious this group has been rather dead since it was created and that is very sad. So, if you like to roleplay as a person that wears his or her underpants over their skin-tight spandex which makes them look like strippers, then read more of this thread.

The idea is essentially that we will make threads between two or more characters, which will be called comics. These comics will start at the beginning of every week which would be Monday and to end on Friday. Saturday and Sunday will be days where we plan on the next comics, but can also be for the extra time in getting the last bit of your comic until you will have to make/start the next issue Monday.

Yes, I know it's going to be rather repetitive to constantly make a new thread for the same adventure depending on how long it lasts though in my opinion it's better than what we have now. The threads/comics can mix at certain times and whenever the players want them to.

Again, this is only a thought so please add suggestions so that we can bring this group back to life.

Daleks, anyone?

I'm a huge crossover fanatic.

Sorry... but could you please try to think over what you are typing and how it is relevant to the subject?:ajbemused:

Sheesh. I'm just making suggestions of my own.

ObsidianPony
Group Admin

I do have a plan for two "comics" so far; Hoodwink and Mentorn, both side in the same fictionalised version of Manehatten.

ObsidianPony
Group Admin

Daleks= Not Yours

No what you did was coming with a random movie monster. Just like if we had been asked where we would like to go on picnic and you had answered with "the moon."

Just mentioning a monster are not an idea

I'm a crossover person. That's all. I like crossover RPs. I was making a suggestion about a possible topic for an RP, though I will admit it was vague.

ObsidianPony
Group Admin

Vague and not fitting the group theme at all. If you can MAKE it work do so but that requires more effort than references for the sake of references.

I'd do it. I had some full on AU RP ideas (like without mask's a world where everyone's identity has been blown so they no longer use alter egos this was good for some but terrible for others and one that was basically this groups version of Batman Beyond or 2099 you know the future incarnations of heroes taking the place of their mentors... Also FoE with the wasteland versions of heroes but that's just because that's the kinda person I am) but I wanted there to be a larger presence and actual story's before I did AU RP's. You know establish a mythos. So this could help. (I also had an idea for one featuring Alice from Shin Megami Tensei as the villain but never went through with it.)

2779734 I could get behind this idea, if it was fleshed out.

Well, it's up to the players to decode what happens in their comics.

I liked the Academy rp, where young heroes/heroines are offered to attend school and learn to use their powers under the supervision of a mentor who guides them along their lessons. Along the way, the heroes/heroines in training meet other trainees and become best friends.

They end up having to use their lessons they have learned in school when confronting villains (like the Mane-iac or some other villain types.

Yes, that's a good idea, but for the Academy to work you need heroes that are already well known. As of now we're currently lacking any OC that fits the description. So, instead I decided in going off into this direction.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15