The Derpy Army 346 members · 189 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24
Pump It Up
Group Admin

[youtube=TvIFIdQEy0A]

Yes, Redhead, I did see this on your page. :trollestia:

THERE ARE SLICED MUFFINS??? WHY HAVE I NOT KNOWN ABOUT THIS??!!

Pump It Up
Group Admin

I was going to put "sliced bread," but "sliced muffins" sounds cooler. And unfortunately, they don't exist. :applejackunsure:

Do you know how cool that would be though?!

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

I use the DerpyMail email service.

Pump It Up
Group Admin

That's cool! :pinkiehappy:

I know! Screw normal muffins, sliced muffins are the cool thing!

Normal muffins are too mainstream.

AkemiTheSunbro
Group Contributor

SLICED MUFFIN!!!

Btw have you decided who is going to be your admin for FlutterBulk? Not prying or anything, I was just wondering:scootangel:

Pump It Up
Group Admin

I only have you and two others, so I'm thinking about going with all three. The only problem I have is that one of them is MetaKnight, and he's not really someone I'm comfortable making an admin, based on his comments in TWG, but I don't want to make him feel bad or dissed, like "you're not good enough." :applejackunsure:

Sometimes his comments can be a bit rude, but it is your group, so he should respect that you don't choose him to be an admin. I don't know, the only admins I have are some of my close friends, but whatever you feel is right you should do.:twilightsmile:

Anyway, IMO, you should do what you want to do. Just you know, kill it with kindness, I guess. :unsuresweetie:

Do you mind if I ask who the other person is?

Pump It Up
Group Admin

IceboxFroggie. I figured he'd sign up, and I'd be happy to have him as an admin.

Yeah. He's a good admin for one of my groups. I think he'd be great.

So yeah. Whatever you think is best.

2746372 no you don't know i fell in love with derpy almost the same instant i became a brony(sorry fluttershy!) as a person i related to derpy on a close level when she appeared in turnabout storm my heart went through the roof (would have if i could decide between fainting and having a da'www induced heart attack i settled on just watching) to put it as simply as i can i would take a discording for that little muffin!!!

I love Derpy as well. She is one of the best background ponies there are.
Honestly, I never liked Fluttershy much because of how opposite she is of me. I have never been like Fluttershy and I don't think I ever will.

I mean, I like animals and I am kind of shy when you first get to know me, but that's about it.

One of my best friends is like Derpy (in fact one of her nicknames is Derpy Shoes) therefore I love her a lot.

2750392 to give you an apt description of me using ponies i am like fluttershy and derpy after they do the dbz fusion dance. derpyshy i guess you would call it?

Derpyshy...from now on I'm calling you Derpyshy. Your new nickname from a complete stranger you met on the internet.

Say it loud, say it proud!

2751440 oh, ok my name is derpyshy may i call you living statue,if you don't mind that is?

Sure, why not, Derpyshy. :rainbowlaugh::rainbowkiss:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24