Brony Discussion Center 116 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

Well, know we know that the box does not, in fact, contain anything that will kill everyone. That's reassuring, I guess. Although that would be a pretty interesting way to end the show.

Was there ever any doubt?

Not by me. :twilightsmile:
As far as I know their toy sales are going strong. So long as that's true, there'll be FiM.

I will totally never complain about consumerism so long as it keeps pony coming.

Rainbow-grey-goo-scenario-in-a-box?
Can't stop the PrismSmooze?

But what about when the quality eventualy drops and it starts to exist, no longer to both entertain and market, but to solely market?

Hm. Perhaps it could be some sort of doomsday scenario, after all. Something in the box threatens Equestria, and Season 5 begins right after the box is opened. Now the Mane 6 are on a race to save Equestria!

With a few slice-of-life episodes as filler. Because it's not MLP if there isn't slice-of-life filler.

Then people stop caring about the source material, and the market shrinks.
Lose lose.

Are slice of life episodes 'filler' in a slice of life series? :derpyderp2:

Would be cool though. Very Pandora's Box-y.

It is filler if you're trying to have a season-long arc. People are getting antsy over the way this season is going.

Me too, a little.

But meh, I'm still more than willing to just see how it goes.

Unless tomorrow's episode sucks. Then I'll be sobbing. Because that's probably the episode I've been looking forward to the most.

2570457 They took the article down, looks like. So it might be misinformation.

But... like you said, lets be honest. Consumerism. S5 has been unofficially confirmed for a while now, no pony = no HUB. It's carrying that network.

2570604 also really? Pinkie Apple Pie was your most anticipated episode?

2570569 The people who are getting antsy about "filler" episodes in a series whose popularity COMES FROM the slice of life episodes are idiots.

no pony = no HUB. It's carrying that network.

I wouldn't go that far. But it's certainly one of their big breadwinners

And yes, Pinkie Apple Pie is the one I've been looking forward to.
A potential way to make AJ's family thing a lot more interesting. Or to delve more into Pinkie's.

Also, dat song.

Well, yeah, it doesn't make much sense.

For my part, my antsiness comes from not exactly knowing what they're doing with stuff like all the ending reveals, and with the wilder happenings.

No issues with Slice of Life here. A lot of my favorites at the slice of lifey ones.

Have you heard that song? Besides it isn't every day that you might have an episode that changes the dynamic slightly (friend to possibly distantly related which means mostly just being a friend that gets to go to reunions).

And it is a Pinkie episode WOOOOOOOOOOO!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15