Brony Discussion Center 116 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

So there are plenty of things knighty and the other mods have never quite nailed down around here, even with all the recent changes.

So what are some of the things that drive you nuts?

One minor annoyance: I still get notifications of new story posts and blog posts for someone I've unfollowed. They don't show up in my feed, just in my pop-ups. It's not the kind of thing that would drive one into a frothy rage, but...it's still irksome.

My biggest pet peeve, though, would be the Read Later list browser. The "search/filter" panel is a complete joke. It does nothing. Even when you miraculously get it to to do something, the second you reload the page or change pages, IT BREAKS and you're right back where you started. If there was even something as simple as a functional "view oldest saved first" button, but no, there's not even that! If you only have like 10 stories in your read later list, it's not a big deal, but when you've got more than 750, it's...kind of a problem, you know?

2528998 I've never put anything on a read later list, so no problems there.
But mine would be not being able to remove a dislike/like from a story.

The 6d 23h one that happens when you post a new comment.

I have certain stories that will update with a new chapter, I get the email... and then when I check my favorites the little star isn't lit up to tell me there's a new chapter. It can happen with the mature filter on or off and to stories of both types, so I know it's not that kind of ID-10T error, and it isn't much of a problem when it's just that one story... but if I get five or six new chapters pop up and I just start going down the list, I have to remember to check my full favorites list and not just the 'new' ones. I had one story update three times before I realized I'd been missing them, :applejackconfused:

Not really a :raritydespair: kind of thing, but still somewhat irksome.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5