The Hero... Sunset Shimmer??? 971 members · 528 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

looking for stories that play more like a super hero story with sunset as the protag or at least cross over with a super hero story

and if possible i want it to be girl x girl

5179675 Hmmm, my story, Equestria Girls the Empowered World, is a superhero fic that has Sunset as a major character, but at the moment she'd still be called an antagonist. She'll be pushed into a more moral direction soon, but she isn't quite a hero at this point, nor would be for many chapters.

MLDC: Firestorm Crisis
Let them Wonder
Young Amazons

Are three that I know of, still have to read Firestorm, but the other two stories are great. I'm working on 2 actually with one being a girl x boy pairing and the other will possibly be girl x girl. I haven't posted anything for them yet since I'm still working on them.

Currently I am working on a story like that, wherein Sunset meets Jean Paul Valley (Azrael in Batman, for those not familiar) and is trained by him. Currently though I am hitting a wall here, as I am trying to move the story forward (and actually work on it fully again after a long hiatus since December).

Sunset Shimmer: The Mysterious Mare-Do-Well

It's not a shipping story, but it's a superhero fic starring Sunset Shimmer. Progress gets slow at times, though, so just bear with me.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5