The Elements of the Tree of Harmony 159 members · 63 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

So I came across this piece of art done by Heilos :

And it got me wondering if there were any stories centered around the Element's or the Tree of Harmony itself becoming physical beings?

I so far know of only one story would you like the link or...

4205084 Oh, yes I love this OC, Harmony is her name. I love the concept of a full element bearer pony and her design is simply amazing! :pinkiehappy:

4205084 I've been wanting to do a story involving "Spirits of Harmony" for a long time now. I have characters and designs, but I can't seem to put together a satisfactory introduction for them.

But there's an actual fic that's quite good here.

Here's my take:
All the Spirits are djinn's; powerful beings composed of magical energy that have been maintaining the planet's magic field for as long as magic has been used.
Magic: an alicorn made of magenta light that crackles with magical energy. She is the leader, and loves all of her fellow djinn's like family...Maybe they are...?
Laughter: a blob of black ink and white paper with a theater mask for a face. His job is to bring joy and balance the order of the other elements by regulating chaos in the world.
Honesty: an earth pony that seems to have been carved from a tree. He persists that wordplay cannot change events that occur, and acts as a form of judge.
Generosity: a crystal pony with a unicorn horn with a mane made of floral patterns. She gives the greatest gift of all: life. She has power over natural processes, but prefers to have evolution take its course.
Loyalty: a Pegasus with thunderclouds tapering from his mane and hooves. He is a strong fighter in the Elements' maintenance of the planet, and often butts heads with Laughter.
Kindness: looks similar to a breezie, but with more pony-like proportions. She is responsible for karma; punishing wrongdoers and rewarding do-gooders in little, but meaningful, ways.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6