Weekly Watch 53 members · 46 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
FluxerCry
Group Admin

Hey y'all, I'm back! So, Christmas break is finally over, and you all were mercifully easy-going with the story posting, so I'm relatively happy. That said, let's jump right into this week's results, eh?

For those unfamiliar with the system, here's a rundown of my rating system.

Featured Fic:

The Alternate Life of Sparkler No-Last-Name
By Cillerenda
Rating: :pinkiesmile:

Thoughts: Yeah, that's right, Chengar posted a fic to this group and I didn't feature it. That's because Chengar's fic is going to get plenty enough attention on its own; it's the other fics in this group that need a little spotlight, don't you think? Now, This fic definitely deserves a spotlight. It's an alternate-universe of the Winningverse in which Sparkler was never adopted. Interesting thought, right? Well, what's great about this fic is that it's a great read whether you've read "The Life and Times of a Winning Pony" or not. Just go read it, okay?

Honorable Mention:

Another Life
by 621Chopsuey
Rating: :ajsmug:

Thoughts: This fic is far from perfect, but you know what? I didn't spend the whole 20 minutes worth of reading this cringing. It was pretty interesting at times... In fact, looking back on it I realized I kind of liked it. Almost enough to forget that the main character was Flash... Almost. Give it a read, see what you think!

Other Results:

Winning Pony: Road not Taken
by Chengar Quordath
Rating: :pinkiesmile:
~
War of the Pony Sisters
By Kamunari
Rating: :fluttershysad:
~
Sisu
By Ebony Gryphon
Rating: :raritydespair:
~

Not watching any groups this week. Sorry folks, just going to have to wait 'till next week. :twilightsheepish:

Thank you all for reading! Don't forget to join Weekly Watch if you haven't already! Thank you all for your support, and I hope together we can continue to improve our fellow authors!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1