Weekly Watch 53 members · 46 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
FluxerCry
Group Admin

So, you've got a rating from me for the first time, but you don't know what it means? No worries, this helpful guide will tell you just what your rating means! My rating system is represented by different emoticons. Each emoticon is very flexible as to just what kind of fics go into it, but here's a general rundown of what they all mean:

:raritydespair:: This rating is reserved for fics that are irredeemable, offensive, and just plain bad.

:fluttershysad:: For fics that are deeply flawed and not pleasant to read, but not entirely iredeemable.

:coolphoto:: The fic is barely above average quality, though not particularely good. Just a "cool fic."

:ajsmug:: The fic is decent, with at least a shred of potential, but falls short on some front.

:twilightsmile:: These fics are a solid good read. Getting any higher than a twilightsmile is a commendable feat, but a Twilightsmile is very respectable in its own right.

:pinkiesmile:: Anything with a pinkiesmile is very well written, usually with a talented dictation of language and intrigueing, original content. If you can intrigue me and make me want to read on (yes, that is very hard to do), you'll likely get one of these.

:pinkiehappy:: The pinkiehappy is extremely elusive; it is reserved for fics that are nigh masterpieces in their dictation of the english language, and are worth dropping everything you have to go read. It is very difficult to get a pinkiehappy with a one-shot. As you might expect, this is equivalent to a solid 10 out of 10.

Keep in mind, these are heavily dictated by my personal oppinion of the fic, and can be bent for various reasons. That said, this should give you a better idea of what exactly your rating means.

Comment posted by Super Trampoline deleted Dec 23rd, 2013
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1