Ace Attorney: Equestrian Division 158 members · 33 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24
Bookworm Guardian
Group Admin

State your name and occupation for the court, if you please.

Star Origin, I'm a learning writer with a love for changelings and batponies, I currently have 3 stories on Fimfiction, the newest one being my main priority as of late.

I do hope this pleases the prosecution.

UnKnownSalvation. Writer of... things. I've written two stories for Fimfiction with the second one being my main one.

I was gonna treat you like Edgeworth but decide against it.

Prince lunar and corn

Bookworm Guardian
Group Admin

Corn? Surely you jest?

2087938 No, the grammar in that sentence is correct. "Surely you jest" is actually a common phrase.

*seriously

God it's worse than your and you're

2087997 OBJECTION!

Where is your evidence if you are going to prove your claim. This court demands evidence!

(I'm just being a dick today)

*hands the court a big giant steaming pile of evidence*

Bookworm Guardian
Group Admin

Enough Jabbering. State your case or begone with you!

Hey there, I'm Cozmosus. I've been a writer on the site for a little bit over a year now, with a few stories I'm currently working on. I'm actually about to start an Ace Attorney native crossover fic, so I'm playing through all of the older games. Unfortunately, I lack the funds to get Dual Destinies, so I haven't been able to play that other than the demo.

GIGA-XISBASS. Ultimate Hero & amateur artist.

So when are the fanfics gonna be added to the group?

River dash, I need no occupation

Name's GameLord got it memorized
Occupation: Mercenary,assassin,bounty hunter,ace attorney, and medic who lost his medical license

Hi. I'm JofY and I'm a newbie writer and riffer.

my name is Fate Akemi and...

IN JUSTICE WE TRUST!

Bookworm Guardian
Group Admin

I take it you're a pha-Detective, then.

2087834 Paradox Theory.

Writer. Brony. And a crazy guy with an alternate persona.

I'm Vortex. Sup?

So. . . . Am I on trial?

Rarity Is Mah Favorite, professional Thunderlane fan girl and shipper. I have a badge for it and everything.

2087834 My name is Phantom Dragon I'm writer on this site it is mostly done for fun. I'm obsessed with dragons which why my profile is one. I have played The ace attorney games for years I played most of the games expect Ace investigators 2 and Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright. Although I don't think I'll ever play L vs PW cause I'm bad at puzzles. My favorite ships of game series is Gumshoe x Maggey and Cykes x Blackquill

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24