Ask Me Anything 132 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 30 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 30

(Let's see if this place has some life left in it.)

I don't necessarily know you, but hey, free questions!

How did you come upon MLP and it's fandom and what brought you to FimFiction?

Who's your favorite character, who's your favorite villain, and what's your favorite episode?

Do you have a favorite author and/or story?

Do you like donuts?

What do you want in a question?

Is this another question?

If there's no such thing as a stupid question, does this count anyway?

I might have more later? Oh wait, no, that wasn't a question. . . Or was it? :duck:

Lol, I could go on forever. Could I?

~Melly~

4668449 Do you like... mmm... bananas?

1. A few years back, I saw the video of Fluttershy shouting at the dragon and I thought, "Aw, this wee pony is both adorable and kick-arse." Skip ahead a few years, I found the show on Netflix after many months of hearing about the Brony fandom and how weird/fun/eccentric/interesting they were. It took me about half a season to stop viewing it as a merely very well-made children's show and actually appreciate it as a wonderful animation with brilliant storytelling, clever humour, and awesome characters.

2. It wavers between Twilight, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash depending on my mood. Queen Chrysalis or Tirek would be the best villain for me 'cause they came so close to winning. Lesson Zero is my favourite episode ('cause freak-outs are magic).

3. Taialin's L series is beautiful.

4. I do like doughnuts, yes. Filled with jam, preferably.

5. I want a question that probes the deepest, darkest aspects of the tattered remnants of my fragile psyche. Or, you know, asking me if I have a crush on a pastel pony. Whichever's easiest.

6. It seems to be.

7. There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. :trollestia:

8. It has a question mark.

9. You probably could if you wanted.

I do like bananas, especially when using them as the base for a delicious smoothie.

4669599 I had a different ussage of a banana in mind, but okay.

Next question: What situation would you prefer:
a) A tentacle alien kiddnaps you and keeps you in its recreational room.
b) You kiddnap a small fluffy round alien. You can, however, only keep it in your basement. If it was ever found out, other humans would probe it, and you don't want that, probably.

What usage did you have in mind? :trixieshiftright:

Situation A, no contest.

4669970 Never mind me, I was under the influence of the story that I published today (don't click on that!).

Next question: If there were awesome mutants on Earth like in the X men movies, and you had a decision to make. Either all mutants die or all humans die. What would you choose?

You know, I have to read it. 'Cause I think Celestia and Fluttershy would be so cute together, and sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who thinks so.

All humans; no contest, again.

4670023 I'm not sure if there is enough cuteness in my story for your taste, though. It kind of wasn't the main focus. The story is all about their interactions, though.

Next question: If you could destroy this Universe to spawn two more Big Bangs (creating two universes), would you choose to do it?

Well, you can see what I thought of it if you read my comments. :raritywink:

Yes, I would.

4670036 Turns out that life is almost impossible to start and a universe only has one in a billion chances of hosting life. You've just destroyed the only Universe with life and created two universes that will never host any life. How do you feel about yourself, destroyer of worlds?

I'm dead, too, so I'm not feeling much. :trollestia:

4670098 Saved by death.

Speaking of, a minute from now, Death will knock on your door. Death will lay out two options from which you have to choose:
a) You die where you stand, and that's that.
b) You live forever; unable to die, as you instantly regenerate any damage you may sustain.

What happens at the heat death of the universe? Do I just float on forever in an abyss of nothingness?

4670113 Indeed you do. Still, you're not dead, so that's something.

Sounds tempting. Guess I'll go with that, then.

4670131 What mind games would you play to keep yourself occupied for all eternity?

Assuming I have much of a mind left after a trillion years, I'd probably just keep thinking up ideas for stories, etc.

4670150 Do you think eternal life is any more meaningful than a limited one?

A limited life teaches you to appreciate every experience.

An unlimited one would allow you to experience almost EVERYTHING.

Both have pros and cons.

4670158 Does it matter what life you had after you die? All those experiences cease to exist.

True, but it's about existing in the moment.

4670167 But the moments now have equal value than the moments in the future. And in future, you are dead. If these moments won't have any meaning in the future, why would they have any meaning now?

If you see a cake in front of you, and than that cake disappears, isn't it much the same as if the cake never existed?

Depends on whether I ate the cake or not, thus causing it's disappearance. It has had an effect on me, thus it's achieved a form of permanence.

4670181 But you see, you won't feed the Universe. In the heat death of the Universe, all shall be uniform. You can not achieve permanence.

all shall be uniform.

Let's assume everything ends in a Big Crunch, we all go back to where it all started. Permanence achieved.

4670199 It's like a cake permanently lingering around you. If you multiply zero with infinity, do you get more than zero out of it?

Zero is where it started. Zero is where it ends up. Isn't THAT infinity?

4670224 Zero has zero value. If infinity is zero, then infinity is just as useless as zero.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 30