Ask Me Anything 132 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 35 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 35

I will answer anything. I may troll you with some of my answers, but they will be answers :trollestia:

4336978 What's the story with your avatar? Can you summarize it?

4336986 Actually I saw it on hypnohub and I thought it was awesome. The artist is fullmetalpikmin on deviantart. Apparantly this was a commission the artist did for someone on tumblr. And no, I do not have permission from the artist.

As far as I know, this is his OC Cherry Blossom being hypnotized. It's cropped a little bit. In the original she's sitting in a chair. It's supposed to have something to do with stage hypnosis.

4336991 Do you believe in hypnosis?

asl bby :rainbowkiss::heart:

4337001 Has anyone ever attempted hypnosis on you?

4337000 I believe real hypnosis is half placebo and half positive thinking and suggestion. The subject has to play along. Hypnosis is really just something fun for fantasy. I've had experiments with this, and I've never been hypnotized.

4337009 Only once through IM. Other than that no. I've attempted it many times on myself though.

dost thou rp? :moustache:

4337021 Yes, I don't RP everything though. Incest and pedophilia are a no. Also won't RP as a female if doing NSFW. Love to RP hypnosis as the submissive.

4337017 Hypnosis via Instant Messenger. That must be one of the weirdest things I've ever heard.

You learn that there is a person that can hypnotize you even if you resist. Would you be willing to come close to that person? Would you seek out that person?

4337031 Yes, without hesitation.

4337032 A girl walks to you and offers you to spend a night with her. There's a catch, though. You have to choose between:
a) Her being your slave.
b) You being her slave.

What would you choose?

4337067 Watching and playing football, riding bikes, listening to music, playing piano, singing, swimming, aerobics, collecting, watching movies, tv, traveling, going to different restaurants, and last but not least: watching my little pony

4337050 A tentacle (female) alien lands her big craft before you. She steps out and wraps her tentacles around your shoulders. She turns you left and right and says, "You'll do."

As you raise your eyebrows at her, she explains, "I can take you away from this pathetic place, but you'll be my slave for the rest of your life."

With a tentacle she brings up a round case. "The deal comes with this beautiful necklace. It's connected directly to my mind and will shock you every time you disobey me. It will be your companion until the day you die. What say you, puny human?"

4337085 I would hesitate (as I should) but I would probably say yes. If it was further into the future and I had a wife and kids I would say no.

That's actually a really interesting question.. I have to use that.

What would you do if you woke up one day in a bed that wasn't yours, naked, with a girl you've never seen before? Like, just out of the blue. You go to sleep tonight in your own bed and wake up under those conditions in the morning. Thousands of miles away from home, just to make it a bit more interesting.

I'd freak out, but after calming down I'd ask the girl how I got there. If she gives a good enough reason for me to stay then I'll stay.

Obnoxious socialite: but that's for girls. :rainbowlaugh:

Which pony do you most enjoy seeing hypnotized?

What do you most prefer as a hypnotic indicator: spirals, black and white swirls, or a blank stare?

4337463 Surprisingly Rainbow Dash. Mostly because Fluttershy is already submissive and I feel like Rainbow Dash would be harder to break. As far as hypnotic indicators go, black and white swirls are what I prefer.

4336978 Know anything about screenplays?

Stiggerzz
Group Admin

holy shit, people are using this group?

4415188 Know anything about them? I know everything about them.

4581623 Love it! Here's some of my favorites:

1. Digimon
2. Ouran Host Club
3. Black Butler
4. Sword Art Online
5. Maid Sama

me too but i love one piece hellsing ultimate and hellsing ultimate abridged and date a live and more

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 35