Ask Me Anything 132 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 118 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 118

3263813 Oh, damn. :twilightoops:

*anxious eye shift*

Curse my stupid soul for thinking everything I write is mediocre! :raritycry: I guess The Vow? It was the first multi-chapter story I had that managed to finish -- and it was a project I kept delaying but I finally got it done, so yay?

3263824 Ahahaha, tough one, huh? :rainbowlaugh: It's like being made to choose between your kids or something to that effect.

Well then, I shall read that first. Because honestly, I haven't read any of your stories yet. *hides under the pillows* Yeah, yeah, shame on me...

3263838 Oh, choosing between kids is easy -- pick the most well-behaved one. :rainbowlaugh:

And yay. :yay: I can only hope you like them. :rainbowkiss:

3263839 Sooo, this Dislestia story is the best behaved one? :derpytongue2:

I'll start reading it in a bit.

What do you do when you find yourself stuck in a story?

Are there stuff you wanna ask me, too?

3263854 Heh, no, just the easiest one to work with. :scootangel:

And when I find myself stuck, I often walk away... but then I end up crashing and burning. :ajsleepy: Le sigh. Which is why most of my stories are oneshots -- I can just sit down and pump it all out in a manner of hours. I'm horrible with continuity most of the time.

:rainbowhuh: What kind of stories / ships do you usually avoid? Why?

3263858 Ahh, I understand that. That's exactly why I prefer writing flash fiction.

Hmm, I generally avoid everything with the Anthro tag and only mostly everything with the Human tag. I mean, if it's a Crossover with a Human tag, I might give it a go. If it's Equestria Girls, I'd give it a go. I don't think I've ever read HiE or PoE so far, and I doubt I would anytime soon, not without a good reason. Anyway, I'm here for the ponies so I want to read about ponies.

I generally don't read Crossovers if I don't know the other fandom, for obvious reasons. There might be exceptions, though (I think I have a couple in my Read Later).

I don't like pointless gore just for the sake of gore.

I'm kinda neutral towards pony m/m, het ships, and AppleDash. I don't really seek them out, but if I encounter one with an interesting enough premise, I'll read it. The reason for the first two is that I simply prefer f/f ships. As for the AppleDash... I guess I'm just kinda tired of seeing their dynamic type in a romance story. And that I like their other ships more.

And... I dunno, I think that's pretty much it. :twilightsheepish:

What about you?

3263915 I'm... kinda surprised that we share a lot of common interests. Like more than a lot. Seriously. :rainbowderp:
That's basically the same thing for my reading standards. :twilightoops:

AH! I remember now! :pinkiegasp:

That's how I started chatting with you in PMs, when I saw your profile in Brainstorming and Story Swap. :rainbowlaugh:

...Wait, even the AppleDash? :rainbowhuh:

3263929 Yeah, lately, it's getting redundant. I still stick with one or two with the stories I have in my Favorites that get updated, but I don't go out seeking fics of them or anything.

New question.

You're in a desert, walking alone in the sand. You look down and see a tortoise. It's crawling toward you. With a kick of your hoof you flip the tortoise over on its back.

The tortoise lies on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun. It's beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that 3263418?

3263937 'cause I'm being stupid. I wouldn't kick the thing in the first place, but if I did, I'd turn it rightside up again.

3263931 Ahh. Yeah, and their dynamic type is pretty common if you ask me, even in other fandoms.

What is the strangest or coolest story idea you ever had that never got written? Did you put it up for adoption?

3263947 I never put up any of my ideas for adoption.

Strangest: Pinkie Pie needs to get her wisdom teeth removed. Twilight Sparkle has to take care of her. Hilarity and laughing gas shenangins ensue.

Coolest: Ponified version of Gravity Falls, with the following ponies as the cast.
Dipper Pines -- Twilight Sparkle
Mabel Pines -- Pinkie Pie
Grunkle Stan -- The Great & Powerful Trixie
Soos -- Big Macintosh
Wendy -- Rainbow Dash
Lil Gideon -- Flim & Flam
Robbie -- Soarin'
Mermando -- Lyra [or someone from the generation with the seaponies]
Bill Cypher -- Discord
Grenda -- Vinyl Scratch
Candy -- Fluttershy
Old Man McGucket -- Granny Smith
Waddles -- Gummy
Pacifica Northwest -- Diamond Tiara
Lazy Susan -- Derpy

...I think that's everyone I can name off of the top of my head. :unsuresweetie:

3263954 Argh, what's Gravity Falls about? :rainbowlaugh: I may or may not have heard of it before...

3263959 WHAAAAT? :pinkiegasp: Dude, read all about it. Then watch it. Gravity Falls is one of the few good cartoons they air these days.

3263963 This is what I don't like about the Googling generation. :rainbowlaugh: I get a link instead of hearing stuff in your own words. Don't worry, I'm cool with it. Just the librarian in me being nitpicky. :derpytongue2:

I don't think we have that here, though. Or maybe my timing's off? All I ever catch on the Disney channel is Phineas and Ferb or Oggy and the Cockroaches. :rainbowhuh:

3263974 I don't watch P&F anymore, but I never heard of Oggy and the Cockroaches. :unsuresweetie:

And if you'd prefer my own words -- it's about twin siblings, brother and sister Dipper and Mabel, who go to live with their Great Uncle Stan over the summer in a little town in the middle of nowhere, called Gravity Falls. Stan is this cheap salesman who runs a place called the Mystery Shack and he tries to scam people in every way possible. Over the summer, Dipper and Mabel make new friends (and enemies), have fun and the like, but they notice something strange about this little town. Of course, everyone else is kinda oblivious, but these two siblings are on the case to discover the secret!

...waiting for Season Two has been hell. :raritydespair:

I've never watched P&F. It always reminds me of my ex. :rainbowlaugh:

I never heard of Oggy and the Cockroaches. :unsuresweetie:

And maybe it'd be better if you never did. :rainbowlaugh: I don't watch it, but I've seen enough commercials to know it's the silent slapstick type of 'toon, much like Tom and Jerry. But if I'm going to watch something like that, I'd just watch Tom and Jerry.

he tries to scam people in every way possible

^ you had me right there. :rainbowlaugh: I think I'll look for episodes now.

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 118