When They Were Young 1,106 members · 125 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

Why not it would be a great subject.

That's a.....valid question. I have no idea why there aren't any, but that seems like a good story idea.

2824369 that's why I said when she was young.

2824379 Hm....Idk, maybe cause we're all just used to imagining her as old and imagining her as young would be weird? Idk, I'd read a story if you do make one though! :raritywink:

2824359 well there is Grampy Discord.

2824359 She probably wouldn't remember

2824379 my theory on that is that the brony fandom in general doesn't like dealing with "adolescent" celestia(the time between young and discord) note that likewise there are no fics which deal with luna in this timeframe as well.

2824359 I think there aren't any because what little we see of her is a hard working farm pony, and that puts her as a juvenile Applejack rather than a childish troublemaker like Applebloom. While there's a lot of potential to explore; especially since she's a filly right on the edge of the untamed wilderness; it becomes a pretty generous helping of Family Togetherness and Working Hard in most cases. If someone were to explore the angle deeper, they'd need to work on how to make Granny more interesting. (Because the show already made sure she was adorable.)

2824359 Because this is not a clop group. I see Granny as a nympho (that habit does not die off with age) so anything I write about her in puberty or later is going to be adult themed.:derpytongue2: Sorry to kill your innocence.

2826031 no,no I don't mind . I've said worse

So immortality means that you're not old even if your life has reached over 1,000 years?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15