Writers With Learning Disorders 223 members · 1,536 stories
Comments ( 29 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 29

grammar sucks, sorry

well it's been a while since a thread was uploaded, so here.:derpytongue2:

i wanted to know what you all think is the stranges animal in teh world. dinasours do't count, unless you say so.:scootangel:

i'd go with... human. they are so advanced yet enertaining others is funner than technology!:scootangel:

you're turn:yay:

That fish that swims up people's urethras.

2393834 i'm not sure why, but that sounds unplesent:pinkiesick: good animal:scootangel:

2393820 puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy!!!

And also

Ferret ferret ferret ferret ferret ferret ferret ferret

The Lamprey has to be the weirdest. Those things are just so creepy!

2393820 Howler Monkeys. :applejackconfused: Loud and crazy, especially for a person like me that has with a disorder that make my hearing sensitive. :fluttershyouch:

2394530as for you, i have this:yay: that sucks teribly:unsuresweetie: but what is the moneys couldn't speak?:ajsmug:

2394682pew pew. i hate tehm too:yay:

2394358 i'll look it up:yay:

Hmm . . . (I think I understand you) Good point.

Worms . . . :unsuresweetie:
I dissected a worm in seventh grade. Better than a frog in my opinion. :twilightsmile:

2394703>>2394772They such odd things... The ones in the ground and such are all right, but it's the ones that live as parasites within bodies with no mutual relation I detest:pinkiesick:

2394792:scootangel: thats sickening:scootangel:

2394772glad to here:yay: it was ment

2394806Indeed, indeed:scootangel:

I can't think of any other weird animal things at the moment:applejackunsure:

Okay yeah those are creepy. Keep those parasite things away from me. Blagh! :pinkiesick:

2394859 truth be told, none fo the puns were ment.:moustache::yay: they just happned:yay:

That's fine we're all being silly billies.

(Uh forgive me for saying this, it was hard for me to understand what you wrote, but I think I was able to get fifty percent of what you wrote right. :twilightblush: No offense meant.:fluttershyouch:)

2394928its cool. my grammar sucks.:yay: no offence, i could say th same about a lot of people, but not the ones here:scootangel:

Dat high pitch shrieking tho :raritycry:

My hearing does that too. Anything too loud or too high pitched and it feels like I just got stabbed in the head.:twilightangry2:

Yeah, but hey it's cool. :twilightsmile: No judging here.

2395101 Yes, that is how I feel all the time. That's also the reason I stopped watching a lot of TV shows like Spongebob or Fairly Odd Parents. No offensive to the writers or voice actors but it just went to where it's too much for my hearing sometimes for me to watch.you know with all the screaming and such. Well I'm happy Pinkie wasn't written with long parts that have her screaming or talking loudly nonstop.

2396316 i know. but the people where i live speak spanish, and some english, so they say i'll buy yu one(they want to buy one.:moustache:) it's just funny.

Ah I see. That is funny.:derpytongue2:

2399386 sorta is, but it's kinda sad.:unsuresweetie:

anyways, sorry fro my grammar, and i forgot who you we're so i'll just do this.:yay: you'll get it if you're teh person:yay:

strangest animal huh? Well let me see here... there's always the Lungfish, crazy how it can could be living inside an adobe brick, that's part of a house, for years without dying and able to swim off on it's merry way once the rains come. The Aye-Aye, those things are dang creepy (their eyes are freaking huge!) The Fossa (yeah they're real animals), the Okapi (it honestly needs to decide if it wants to be a zebra or a giraffe ),
But the strangest I think is perhaps the Tufted Deer. I shit you not, this thing has fangs! Fangs! What does a deer need fangs for?
Oh yeah, and this thing: the Oarfish. It's so pretty.

2402546 :trixieshiftleft: post another image like that and i'll tell diviANT ART ON YOU(sorry for caps:fluttershbad:)

but that fish.... scary as ever... have you seen the angler fish? it's so ugly it lives in the dark:unsuresweetie:

2403779:yay::yay:

tell deviant art on me? huh? Is that a good thing or a bad thing? :applejackconfused: I'm tho confuthed :applejackconfused:

The Oarfish isn't scary, it's completely harmless. It might live with those ugly twilight (sea) zone fish (angler fish and viper fish), but they're very beautiful, elegant, and just gorgeous fish. Did you know Milotic's, the Pokémon, design is based off of Oarfish.

The angler fish pah, that thing is a mere 8 inches long. Yeah, this guy right here: is actually about the same size as a clownfish. Clown fish are like 5 inches long and angler fish are like 8. So it would be nearly impossible for it to eat a clownfish. Of course there are bigger ones, but by the looks of it, the breed the one in the movie resembles isn't that big. but, yeah they are kinda ugly aren't they :pinkiesick:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 29