Comedy Central 240 members · 592 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
RedRaven
Group Admin

And the winner of this Comedy Contest is....

The WRAITH WRITER with This story

Why....
I found this story beyond funny, I was laughing uncontrollably. It was SO FUNNY!:rainbowlaugh: The writing quality was 7 out of 10, and it even had a twist ending. YOU EARNED BECOMING AN ADMIN!

2nd Place goes to....

JMAC with this one

This desision was one of the hardest I've ever made in my life. Both of these stories were amazing. I did not find this story very funny, but I could truely connect with the main character. I almost wanted to make this a tie! Congrats. You are now, get ready for this, an admin.

And 3rd goes to Pump it Up with this one

I must admit. This was hilarious. Random, but hilarious. Congrats. You are now a contributor Pump it up!

JMac
Group Admin

Congratulations to WraithWriter! I think this is fair. I didn't really think about it, but while I love comedy, I put story telling first. It might sound from that that I feel this is a better way to write, I don't feel that way at all. Writing just for laughs is an excellent way to write. That's why WraithWriter beat me, and i think it's legit. Again, congrats, dude!

But...raven, you don't think I'm very funny? I shall pout now. jk (mostly)

Pump It Up
Group Contributor
RedRaven
Group Admin

2256804 Well, I laughed a few times, but your story was probably one of the most well written fics I've ever read. It was well planned out, and there weren't many mistakes. Thats why instead of making you contributor like I planned on doing, I decided to make you an admin.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5