Anti-Flash Sentry 176 members · 41 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

So I looked at the leaks and apparently, not only do Twilight and Timber hook up, the Humane 5 and Sunset gush about how perfect he is for her from when they first see him to the end. Not even Flash Sentry was given that much hype! Yeah, he was a satellite love interest but none of the other characters said he and Twilight were perfect for each other!

5467404 One part of is glad to know that FlashLight may be as well dead at this point, the other part of me is pissed that Hasbro is repeating the same mistake again. For TimberLight being shoehorned more than FlashLight I'm not sure. In both cases the Mane and HuMane 5 gushed, the first about how much Twilight had a crush, in this one there was little difference. It still sucks the same though.

I feel that the writer of this movie didn't liked FlashLight as pair not for the same reason we do, but simply because he wanted his own OC to be with Twilight.

5467470 Here's hoping that this fails harder than Flashlight.

Ahpex
Group Contributor
Ahpex #4 · Sep 4th, 2016 · · 1 ·

5467404 I think he was a one time character I mean are they going to go to the forest in every movie? The book was writing by the same person who made SciTwi have a crush on Flash. Plus who cares this isn't pony Twi and this basiclly this movie says they are two different people. Unlike Flash he has no pony form. I would wait till the movie comes out but really this show has lost its luster.

You're right; I was jumping the gun a bit and was a little hot under the collar at the time.

5467637 hasbro has a great thing with mlp fim, I just don't understand why they would try to ruin it by making it gender stereotyped again. (Well, more so with the movies rather than the series, but it's still there.) do they do the this on purpose or am looking too far into things?

Ahpex
Group Contributor

5467933 I think its just all the writers being new I don't think any of the writers that's a have now were on the original staff. I hate Josh Harbor I have no clue why he was chosen to be the new head writer...

5467637 No, but probably they will find an excuse to make him go to that school.

5467637 The film will be bad, in the book there are images of the film, and God, is ridiculous, them girls is transformed in a species of sailor moon parody, with costumes and super powers, also by them images of the book, confirm my suspicions of the plot, is predictable

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9