Anti-Flash Sentry 176 members · 41 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Ahpex
Group Contributor

So the book for the new movie came out early and someone leaked the whole thing on 4Chan nothing special it dosent seem that intetrsting but someone posted this part.

5466944 Is that all? Cause from what I've heard the books about the EQG movies are different (At least, the one about Rainbow Rocks was a bit different, even though I couldn't read it all).

What about Timber Spruce and human Twilight?

Ahpex
Group Contributor

5467293 This fallows the plot of the movie unlike the other books did.

5467364 Apreantly they share some cutesy moments togeatger but its apparently a lot like Flash in the first movie they don't get togeather. Think about this. Its going to be hard to get him into Canterlot High without it being awkward.

5467426 Good, I just hope that Hasbro got the message that FlashLight was a mess. Now they just have to understand that replacing a shitty pair (And a Gary Stu) with another one is not an actual progress!
In the meantime I'm going to laugh in the face of all those FlashLight drones who said that this pair was going to be canon, although I'm sure the more stubborn one will not accept it.

Honestly, no longer matter, after seeing the first ten minutes on youtube, I do not have any type of expectation for this movie

Well this is good news... Sounded like Sunset felt really sorry for Flash... WAIT THERE NOT GONNA START PAIRING FLASH AND SUNSET NOW ARE THEY

5468032 Well, they were a pair in the past, even though Sunset used to date him because he was popular. But then again, this Sunset is a complete different character so is possible. If I have to be honest a part of me really hope for them to get together so that we can make them disappear at the same time.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10