Anti-Flash Sentry 176 members · 41 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23

A new flash sentry?, this is stupid, we are going to have that see the same shit of the first film again

At lest he has a bit of personality. But I know, I'll have to get my flamethrower

Oh Fuck There's going to a love triangle sub plot isn't there *Gets ready to snap neck*

5413259 This is all we need, another damn Trash Sentry. Even though he is hitting on HUMAN Twily and she is acting like a dumb shit around him, idiots will ponify him and ship him with Princess Twilight. They'll keep pumping these low grade movies out as long as people gobble them up like flies gobble up shit. With the way things are looking though, perhaps they will disconnect Princess Twilight entirely from these abominations because she was nowhere to be seen. If that is the case, it won't be as bad but still, they're going to turn a smart girl into a moron because of a boy. They just need to scrap this love shit entirely BUT they have to cater to the pre-teen girls that EG was created for.

I already got bored of this, began to believe that equestria girls could improve now that used their own characters, but after seeing they are doing the same stupidity of the first movie, only I will see the show
I am sure that timber will be useless to the plot, as well as flash

5416554 Chances are you are right. Will I watch it? Yeah I'll torture myself only so I can know what the hell I'm talking about when I debate people over this. Yeah since this is occurring with Sci-Twi it won't be as bad but still, like I said before, they are going to take an amazing character with great potential and ruin her....and yeah, Timber will just be Flash v2.0 He even has the same girly facial features.

Good luck, maybe, if we're lucky, timber is part of a comic plot, he and flash fighting for the attention of twilight, until twilight is bored and them rejects to both

5416606 That would be quite entertaining if that were to happen. She would view their bickering and fighting as uncouth and decide neither one of them is worthy of her.

Odds are he and his sister are involved in the magic around the camp, so I fear he is indeed a major character. We can only pray that it just ends with ambiguous ship tease like the end of the first movie.

Also, there's already a group for this ship. It has no members and no stories, but it's only a matter of time.

the plot is predictable, a rich type wants to buy the camp, gloriosa does not want and it is corrupted by evil magic, I think is called gai, twilight accepts his magic and she along with the other girls defeat glorious and return it to normality, as for timber, will surely be equal to flash, it will only be there for flirting with twilight
As for the group created for this ship, ignore it, it is equal to the flashlight

5416995 Well shit on a stick. Why must Hasbro force romance into something where it has no place? Can't they just leave that shit to Disney? Despite this being Sci-Twi they are going to ruin, I know there are plenty of people that will ship him with PONY Twilight. What is the name of this group anyway?

I suppose that it is a summer romance, another cliché, but it won't be nothing serious

This gives me a bad feeling, I hope will be the third option,look

I got bored the first minute. :ajbemused:
At least those eqg dolls sell well?

At least those eqg dolls sell well?

That right there is the problem. If those damn things didn't sell all that well we wouldn't continue to see these abominations come out. It is because of poor sales that LPS won't continue past season 4.

I have been thinking and occurs to me 4 possible scenario that can happen in this movie
1) Timber is a summer romance, nothing serious
2) Timber acts as an idiot and twilight rejects it
3) Timber acts as an idiot with twilight, flash comes out to defend it, and begins the stupidity of the flashlight again
4) Timber and flash fight by twilight, she is bored and rejects them (I hope this happens)

I can already imagine Timber fans coming up with the classic "He can be improved if he becomes part of the main cast!".

5417996 Yep, just the same as the Flash Sentry fans. Nothing more than a bunch of people who are so obsessed with this romance garbage that they wouldn't care if they hooked her up with a ponified version of Hitler as long as there is that idiotic cliche element to these movies. I on the other hoof will stick to my lesbian ships. Straight ships are boring to start with.

5418107 Eh, I prefer straight pairs, but I don't mind Yuri.
Back on topic, it's sad that in the main show the writers managed to insert possibles love interest for two of the Mane 6 without having to actually use the word love, having the two character having a lot in common. And yet, when it comes down to Twilight, Hasbro seems to take the worst examples possible to make it sound like a crappy pair.

already does not matter, hasbro taught the first 10 minutes of the film and are committing the same mistakes of the first film, a predictable plot, stereotypes, and a romantic interest useless to the plot

5418325 Maybe if we're lucky people will see it as them running out of fresh ideas for those abominations and simply not bother watching it or buying the toys. If those two things can happen, order can be restored and humans can be phased out of the My Little PONY franchise....with the possible exception of a retro G1 special where REAL humans were inserted into stories but still, keep humans completely out of FiM.

The truth with these characters is that the writers have no interest in making a memorable or even likable character for a ship, they just want you to like the ship itself, so to that end they produce unimaginative and boringly idealized male specimens for Twilight to have a crush on for no reason other than to have a romance plot. I don't even think they take it seriously to be honest, they just want it in there.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23