Nothing is Sacred 107 members · 160 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
Reaps
Group Admin

Yes, that, right! We've finally gotten to our very first discussion post! So, let's have a quick one, shall we? What is your favorite form of breaking when talking about a character? Why is it your favorite? Do you know of any stories on site that show this form of breaking well?

By "form of breaking" I of course mean along the lines of: physical, emotional, mental, all-out soul crushing, dream destruction, enslavement, maybe you're on the lighter side and you prefer simple hypnotism, brainwashing, the such?

Speak and be heard! :pinkiecrazy:

2264874 In my HiE/PoE fic, I shall be using a combination of psychological and physical breaking of the spirits of the ponies trapped on Earth. Of the twelve pony team that became trapped here on Earth, only four will survive.

Reaps
Group Admin

2264888 Brilliant! I cannot wait to read it, and I do hope we can have it in the group. :pinkiehappy:

2264892 Well, it is currently on Hiatus, so I can finish, then have the entire thing gone over with a fine tooth comb before doing a rewrite. That way, I will have the complete story ready to update a chapter a week.

Reaps
Group Admin

2264902 Sounds great. I'll take a look as soon as it's in the group. Or I get a link.

Reaps
Group Admin

2264927 The Small White Room, you say? I will have to look this over.

2264910 Well, you can check what I have so far...
When Worlds Collide

(check out the AWESOME Story Number it has! :rainbowwild: )

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

Probably guessed this, but Mental desegregation is my personal fav.

Reaps
Group Admin

2264941 I will look this over so soon as I can. :pinkiecrazy:

2264945 It can be very beautiful, if handled well.

2264946 Oh, but Darling! I simply must see what is in my group, now, musn't I? :pinkiecrazy:

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

Just wait until I write a story about somepony who's worst nightmare is a Rose. They literally view the flower as a Monster. (More complex then simple)

She smiled at me and stepped closer. Her hoof slowly drifted toward me. Was it all just a test. Will she knock the knife out of my mouth and congratulate me for my determination? My skin on top of my foreleg was sweating under the pressure of sharp blade. Her hoof touched me just below it. Did I impress her enough? Her hoof slid down my leg. What is this now? Is she trying to seduce me? Doesn’t she know I’m hers already? Her head drifted closer and her nose brushed against my mane. Yes! I won her over. It really was just a test! Her lips touched my ear as she whispered, “Along the street, not across it!”

Reaps
Group Admin

2304230 That is... Kind of beautiful.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16