Anti-Depression Ponies 1,888 members · 2,441 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Was out on a walk the other day, and it occurred to me that of all of the plants and wildlife in sight, none of them hated me. If any mosquito were to bite me (none did), it would only be because it's hungry. If bees were to sting me (I didn't have the misfortune on this occasion), it would be in the interest of defending the hive, and nothing personal.

Then I thought, in the more wooded sections of the trail, that behind the trees there were places I'd never seen, and even if I had seen them before, something may have changed in the meantime: some places still held mysteries, and in those places, all of the bugs and plants and birds were doing their thing, and none of them hated me.

You do know Mosquitos suck blood not for nutrition, but to bolster their egg output, right? They’re basically a parasitic plague.

7862250 Another thing to also note is that none of them want to exit life. Each of them would fight for the right to live.

Huk

Ever had a cat :trollestia:?

7862508 A cat doesn't want you to die. No master wants to lose a slave.

Huk

I was referring more to this part:

Was out on a walk the other day, and it occurred to me that of all of the plants and wildlife in sight, none of them hated me.

But, yeah... cats don't want you dead. Just brain-dead obedient :trollestia:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6