Canterlot Wedding Blues 551 members · 346 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

How much blame do you think Spike should be given for his role in Twilight's betrayal?

Let me explain it to you in rank from worst to least

1. Celestia
2. Shining armor
3. Mane five
4. Spike

He does have fault in the mess but i feel almost all stories he is quickly forgiven or made that he didn't have fault which in my opinion defeats the purpose of the betreyal.

He is just a kid and we all once in our life did something out of peer pressure and for us guys we don't want the girl we like to hate us.

6021881 Why isn't Lyra on the list? she was there.

but she was brainwashed

6021897 Not in the dressing room.

show me a picture

Here you go see any green eyes?

very little, to me spike is either twilight "son" or little brother, and he was going with other out of peer pressure more then anyway.....
also I have to ask miss Sunbutt a question. why did she want spike the baby dragon to be in charge of shiny stag party? he like what 8 year old or so or atleast around the age of the CMC

6021920 I think they wait until the guy is too tired to stay up for the real stag party and from what we saw in Equestria Girls the CMC are around thirteen to fourteen which means Spike if he wasn't a dog is about the same age.

um never seen Equestria Girls, I have try to watch it but something happen with Netflix or my internet right when she go though the portal.....

6021940 Well good luck trying to watch all EG movies

I guess, sorta? In spite how how mature he can sometimes act, Spike is still just a kid. I don't really blame him for instinctively following the majority, but he really should be aware that just because he doesn't carry as much blame as the others, he still betrayed Twilight doing it.

Lyra? Don't recall ever seeing her at the wedding rehearsal. Unless you're talking about a fanfic.

6022300 She was in the first part watch it and see.

I'm not sure she was even Twilight's friend in the first place.

6022406 Watch the whole episode and see.

Though he shouldn't be punished/treated horribly as the others.
An issue some of the fics did to him.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19