The Writers League 20 members · 51 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Kaf_Kraked_Poni
Group Admin

I feel a little broken inside whenever I gaze upon a story with an unjustified down vote. I mean to change that by at least reading over and commenting on your story. If you would like a read, don't hesitate to ask, just call and I will be there. Or Pm, Pm probably works just as well as super hearing.

Request Slips

I urge you to follow this template when making a request in a thread. This will help with the review process and allow for swifter and more accurate feedback.

Story Name: (Linked preferably)
Genre: (Main Tags)
Details: (List any specific problems that you are having with your fic. If you cannot locate any specific problems, we will find them, don't worry.

I may have 76 followers, but most of those come from following other people. One of my stories is doing really well, the others not so much. So not all of them have downvotes, but I'd appreciate if you'd tell me if you can figure out why out of like 200 views, I get 6 likes.

Story Name: Milkshakes
Tags: SoL
Details: You don't have to look at this one, it's the one that's doing really well. It has 63 likes and dislikes. But when I first made it, the dislikes were one of the first things to come. Any reason for them? If you think that a story with this much attention is not worth the trouble, that's fine. But if you just want to read it anyway, here's the description: When Filly Twilight is lonely, she turns to a time machine to help. She then joins three other fillies for milkshakes, and it makes her day.

Story Name: Dried Apples
Tags: Sad, SoL
Details: I think I know why I got two dislikes, but what I don't know is why it's doing better than its sequel. I do want to know what the readers think, and if you think the dislikes are for the same reason I think. I had a word limit for this, since it was for school, so I couldn't fully flesh it out. I find the sequel better, but it only has 6 likes. The sequel is:

Story Name: Packed Bags
Tags: Sad, SoL
Details: I feel this should have more attention than it does. I'm disappointed that it doesn't have much. Be warned, I don't know what happened with the italics, it's kind of strange.

Okay, the next two were some of my worst fics, and some of my first.

Story Name: Replacement
Tags: Adventure
Details: Okay, this one's pretty bad. It's a good idea gone wrong.

Story Name: Princess Celestia's Magic School
Tags: Comedy, Crossover, Adventure, Alternate Universe
Details: At least this is better than Replacement. I don't really feel like writing, and I haven't for a while. I haven't for Replacement, either. I would like a little input on these. They have very short chapters. :twilightsheepish:

And finally...

Story Names: My Little Poems and My Little Poems 2
Tags: SoL
Details: Poems, I don't really understand the dislike on the first one, though I wasn't surprised it didn't have many likes or views.

Kaf_Kraked_Poni
Group Admin

Okay, I will look into this. I've noticed don't have many fics with an excessive amount of dislikes. We primarily deal with fics that have more dislikes than likes, but I will see to looking over these as well (More so independently than with the League). Since they are not horribly ridden with dislikes you don't need to add them to the folders.

(We're still a new group, fleshing out rules and review guidelines, so be patient please, and Thank You!:twilightsmile:)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3