The Writeoff Association 937 members · 681 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Baal Bunny
Group Contributor

I haven't:

Been able to reach writeoff.me for a couple days now, and discordapp.com seems unwilling to let me create an account and log in--I swear I clicked on all the pictures of cars! I did!

So has anyone any news they can share with a poor, tech-challenged bunny?

Mike

Chris
Group Contributor

Here's word of Ro(d)ger, as of Saturday morning:

I'm shutting the server down for now. I should be able to get it up in read-only mode tomorrow. I can't get to my workstation until Monday. I don't believe the gallery ever updated to show who passed so I can extend the current rounds once I've got it fixed.

Sorry about this. Real bad timing for it to happen.

PaulAsaran
Group Contributor

Ah. And all this time I thought it was just my crummy work computer acting up.

Baal Bunny
Group Contributor

Thanks!

Mike Again

Georg
Group Contributor

6498878 I was in a panic, running to the site to get my reviews in under the wire. I hate to admit I'm a little grateful that the site is down, but I'll see if I can get my reviews in Monday when it's back up.

Chris
Group Contributor

Site's back up for now! To quote the man (as of Monday morning):

The rounds have been extended so there's still 1 day to finish prelim voting and art submissions.

I haven't figured out what the problem is but have setup a debug system up so I'll know what it is when it happens next. It's probably something to do with art submissions.

PaulAsaran
Group Contributor
Baal Bunny
Group Contributor

Then all is:

Once again happy and dancing! Thanks!

Mike

Bachiavellian
Group Contributor

Hey guys! Server is back up for good, now. Rog reports that the bug has been squashed.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10