Villainous Fan Group 204 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
Transivity
Group Admin

Now that the final chapter is due any-time now, I thought I would designate an area in which we could post idea's we have for the community additions. So post your ideas and maybe we can evolve on them or plan a collab. Honestly I'd'd like to do a collab but I don't have many ideas.:derpytongue2:

Villainous?
[Comedy] [Dark] [Random]

A few humans attempt to live up to the name of Equestria's most infamous villain, only to be revealed as posers whose only talents seem to be monologuing and breaking out of prison repeatedly. While a few consider them a threat, the nation in general views them as a nuisance and a pest. Their final plan, however, may just be what puts them in the history books...

I would definitely love to write this with somebody. :rainbowwild:

The story of how Jasper stole Christmas?
'Tis the season.

I have some interesting ideas for future Villanous stories but I need someones help to make those ideas a story.
Reply this message if interested in seeing my wares

I am intrigued
Although I am very new to writing (working on a story at the moment)

Someone interested in old Arachne's wares huh. . . good to know
Hear ye hear ye all those curious cowards and brave hearts an interesting idea

Though I like (and admire) Jasper's way of being I would like to add the most dangerous and unstable enemy there is. A bored enemy.

Instead of making sure that the protagonist/antagonist reaches godlike powers, how about that this enemy befriends everyone and curious things start happening in all kingdoms.

A kidnap here, a murder there, an extortion over here, a terrorist attack over there and so on, but there is no way to tell who made that possible but in the amidst of that chaos certain invaluable things go missing.

The crystal heart, the elements of harmony, the crystal mirror and so on

Answer this message for more info

I can be of assistance in that department :moustache:

I honestly have no desire to write my own Villainous story, but I'll thrown in some ideas.

1. A story where Jasper rules Equestria better then Celestia and Luna. He decides to overthrow them, but rules with a benevolent dictatorship where he's actually a decent ruler and takes pleasure in seeing the Mane 6 and the princesses have to live in a world where he is regarded as the hero and they are the villains. In the end they either have no choice but to accept the change in rule or a worse fate is given to them.

2. When the Mane 6 and Celestia and Luna confront Jasper in the final battle, it's revealed he's a hologram. The same fire runes he used to kill all 300 of those ponies are now placed underground in Canterlot which are set on a time just as soon as they all entered his throne and triggered the countdown. He wanted all his enemies to gather in one place so he can finish them all off, and that he'll miss the games they played before shutting it off. The entire group realizes they are doomed and all of Canterlot blows up, taking everypony out leading all of Equestria to be easy pray for the changelings to capture for food source. Years later Jasper is seen telling his child of how he came to rule.

3. A story where Jasper kills the main six at the point where he gives them the choice of killing him, damning the town, or sacrificing themselves. With the elements dead Celestia and Luna decided to bring in the Equestria Girls humans to wield the elements and fight Jasper.

If I get more, I'll post them here

2454183 I have an idea of a sea no one from equestria has ever been able to cross. Jasper escapes and takes a boat across only to find a country of ponies and more humans except more like him. They bring him to there own Alicorn god Mehrunes lord of darkness and fear. He tells of his lands sole element the Element of Rage. After claims the element the shadow country reveals itself to equestria.

There's where I need help also with details that I know I will miss.

I am really interested in that idea of yours, if you ever need help with that story just PM me, if you don't mind that is

2695554 don't worry I wouldn't. I'll be sure to give ya a yell if I need a hand.

CrypticMetaphor
Group Admin

ALL THESE IDEAS!!!! I WANT TO SEE THEM!!!!!

CrypticMetaphor
Group Admin

These intrigue me

CrypticMetaphor
Group Admin

I wanna see it as well

CrypticMetaphor
Group Admin

I repeat this, i any want a sequel, by all means I say. Write it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16