Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
Doccular42
Group Admin

To preread. To those who already signed up, a link and password is coming to you. This is part one of six of the first section. It's a lightweight, at only 8k or so. Buy guys. We're on our way.

Reply to this if you're interested in prereading.

Shimmering Honor
Group Contributor

2145569 i will proofread...or shall I just be nosie:unsuresweetie:

TGM
Group Contributor

Of course I will pre read!

TheDboys
Group Contributor

Are we resigning up or are those who volunteered still prereaders?

Doccular42
Group Admin

You received a PM, right? If not, I'll send you one right now.

TheDboys
Group Contributor

2146191 no its fine, I got one.

Doccular42
Group Admin

Cool. Thanks bro! Can't wait to hear what you think!

Drizzle Quill
Group Contributor

So will each Mane 6 section be a "part?" Man, if that's the case, mine'll be the shortest by far! :rainbowlaugh: Aw well. Hope you pre readers enjoy it!

Doccular42
Group Admin

Don't worry Drizzle. It's not about the word count. Fluttershy is the only mane 6 who isn't fighting. She's more introspective, so the shorter part will actually fit! Also, each chapter begins with a section from Twilight, so there'll be some extra padding in there!

2145569 I hope to get to it soon.

Doccular42
Group Admin

Great! Thanks!

I'm here to offer my services of beta-reader and editor(if there are any errors that need fixin', that is). Anything I can do to further the productivity of this collaboration?

Goldenwing
Group Admin

Why yes, there is.

Chapter 1, Part 1 (there are 6 parts; it is gargantuan) is currently in the prereading and editing stages. The second draft should be prepared soon. I'll PM you when it's ready.

Alrighty. In the mean time, I'm working on a background character for the ground platoon.

Need anymore prereaders?

JUst realised that this collab is still going. Awesome! I'll help out with some pre-reading, if there are any slots available.

Doccular42
Group Admin

2204948>>2205202>>2205525

Sweet! I'll send you all a PM with the link and password. However, the first part is being heavily edited, so it will be changed considerably in the next few days.

Okay, I'll wait a bit.

Eh, why not? I'm willing to edit.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19