Royal Canterlot Library 991 members · 638 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer
Group Admin

Hi, everyone. I'll bet you've been wondering what's happened to the Royal Canterlot Library recently.

Well, the fact is, after Bronycon, life just kind of hit all of us hard in one way or another. Without going into details, that's why story features slowed to a trickle before stopping. Heck, that's why we haven't even said anything about the unplanned hiatus until now! With the holidays on the horizon, we're not likely to find ourselves awash in free time anytime soon.

But fear not! Like the rest of the fandom, the RCL isn't going away anytime soon, though it may behoove us (heh) to make a few changes. Right now, our plan is to restart regular features in 2020 with a biweekly schedule instead of the old weekly one. There are still new stories from unfeatured authors we've got our eyes on, but a slower pace will help us keep up with whatever slings and arrows are thrown our way, not to mention keeping our stress levels down.

For now, though, we'll be going silent and working on our current list of nominations in preparation for the new year. We'll let you all know if anything changes. Until then, have an early Happy Holidays from all of us here at the Library, and we'll see you in 2020!

Signed,

The Curators

Working with my own crew of bi-weekly posters, I know the feeling of life getting to ya while a deadline looms.

Good luck restructuring! See ya next time!

Sounds like a plan! Best wishes to all of you, and happy holidays! :)

Thanks for keeping us all posted. Hope things calm down for all of you soon!

Majin Syeekoh

I’ll behoove you.

Maybe another update on what you all are up to would be nice? Considering it's been around half a year since the last addition to the RCL.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer
Group Admin

I don't even know, mate.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9