Power Ponies HQ! 429 members · 218 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Alphamon_Ouryuken
Group Admin

The Power Ponies have lives of their own right? I kinda wonder what their civilian alias' would look like...maybe something like this?

Since there's no proper image or bio for those comic book characters, you could totally create OCs that are meant to be the secret identities of the real power ponies. It's something I've been considering - like if Humdrum is in fact a dragon or just a young colt sidekick to a group of mares.

2441727 I suspect he's just a pony

EDIT: I also assume that the Masked Matter-horn is just a unicorn, rather than an alicorn.

Also, I suspect that Mistress Marevolous is supposed to be a member of the Apple family. Just a fictional one.

2441923 Actually since Masked Matter-Horn's horn has that metal armor over it, it COULD be artificial and therefore she's just a pegasus. Since Spike said that she could use various beams and she wasn't shown using any of her usual magic like teleporting or anything, I think this could be accurate

2495330 Yeah, I've since heard hat hypothesis. I also like it more.

2498588 Not hat............... Helmet :pinkiecrazy:

Also it makes the secret identity thing easier since it'd be kinda hard to keep up

Comment posted by Captain Lunar deleted Dec 31st, 2013
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6