Power Ponies HQ! 429 members · 218 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

So in my mind I like to think of the world that the Power Ponies are in and Maretropolis is in, as a separate world from Equestria. Thus I wanted to ask, what do you thinking the world would be called?

I was thinking potentially Gelderia (sort of a modification of the word gelding), what do you think?

I always saw it as an alternate Equestria. Very differently evolved from the one we know. Basically how DC's and Marvel's are alternate evolutions of our own world.

And don't forget, Equestria is NOT the whole planet. Just the country. Hasbro never named the planet itself as far as I know.

Would the name refer to the planet or to the dimension?

I'm working on a superhero theme equestria I call Supequestria (super+equestria).

Given what ‘gelding’ means, I’m not sure that’s such a great name.

7204219 I suppose that's fair. I just think it might be a bit confusing since I kind of imagine the comic world in Power Ponies as being a separate dimension for the dimension that the Mane 6 and the rest of the show takes place in.

7204536 I mostly picked it because it had something to do with horses. :twilightsheepish:

It's an important question, along with the context of WHO is referring to it. Someone in that setting would call it something different from one outside the setting. Universes usually don't have names more complicated than a number. If it's purely in-setting, you could honestly just get away with calling it "the world".

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7