The Defenders of Luna 620 members · 718 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
The Accursed One
Group Admin

Today's theme... Astronomy!

Fact! The first animals to be sent into space were fruitflies.

Joke! A seminar on time travel will be held last Tuesday. (Not really completely about space and stuff, but still.)

Random Thing! How about a quote? "SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!" ~Space Core

Question! Most interesting thing about space?
Well obviously nebulae, black holes, everything.

The Great Attractor, which may well be another universe colliding with ours. Possibly the dark realm of the Shadows, which in a few more millions to hundreds of millions of years may be about to rip a breach which makes the one they've opened on Equestria's Moon look like nothing by comparison. Hopefully, the Ponies will be strong enough by then to drive them back.

The most interesting thing about space hmm... I think it's size in it's self is interesting. That and dark matter.

The Accursed One
Group Admin

Ooh, alternate universes being a thing!
Yeah!

You know, it sucks that almost no one besides MrZjunior and I actually take part in these.

3021926 The most interesting thing about space is that its so empty or rather that its so empty that its a vacuum. Now I gotta figure out why it's so empty and a vacuum. Damn my head hurts.:derpytongue2:

The Accursed One
Group Admin

I just like how it's so beautiful, yet unattainable. Nobody in our lifetimes will ever reach the glowing nebulae, or even a planet orbiting another star.
If I could go to any planet, though, it'd be Kepler-22b. Most likely candidate to support life.

Is it possible to list a most interesting thing about space? It's so gosh dang awesome!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9