The Defenders of Luna 620 members · 718 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26

Some awesome dude silkscreened an image of Princess Luna to a printed circuit board. Long story short, Princess Luna is bound for the ISS.

Link of Awesomeness

Comment posted by Blade Star deleted Jan 12th, 2014

She'd like that.

Lunas Paladin
Group Admin

NO NLR IS ALLOWED IN THIS GROUP, IF YOU POST ANY MORE OF IT, THERE WILL BE PUNISHMENT! That is all.

2582744 Do not worry yourself, I am not a fanatic of that sort and do not wish to start an argument. allow me to rephrase then, it shall be claimed in the name of the Princess. *insert Luna emoticon here*

2582744 Incidentally, I would also like to apologise, your no NLR rule is on the front page for all to se. Officially my bad. :fluttershysad: I yield to the awesome power of your caps lock. :ajsleepy:

Lunas Paladin
Group Admin

2584385 Thank you for rephraseing that. But initially it wasn't, because in the beginning it was common knowledge that I have a zero tolerance for the NLR, but I had yet to write it for all to see, so it was really my fault. The caps is just to make it stand out.

2656506 I just use it as an old battle cry really. With the restoration of the diarchy complete, us Luna fanatics need something else to rally behind, and the idea of a separate state is, as Semper Fidelis said, void. It's time we all put down our guns/swords/spears and enjoy our newly regained harmony. But nevertheless, I'll still defend Luna I'm sort of like a CSA soldier in 1866. :ajsmug:

As for caps lock, it is fun to use occasionally. that's why I want a Luna emoticon for when I, rarely, use the ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE!

Thanks for getting back to me. :twilightsmile:

Lunas Paladin
Group Admin

I lay down my weapon if only ordered by one of the princesses, otherwise it shall be raised in their protection

2660081 Vivas Noctus!

Also, thought of an idea to replace the defunct organisation that is not mentioned in this group. :twilightsmile:

How about a sort of semi-independent militia/Royal Guard. Maybe Luna's Equestrian Rangers? :rainbowdetermined2:

Lunas Paladin
Group Admin

Or how about the lunar guard?

2665595 Yeah, but the Lunar Guard is already cannon in all but name. Plus it seems to be a pegasi only group. Still though, sounds just as good. Now we just need to spread it to all corners of the Internet. :facehoof:

Lunas Paladin
Group Admin

What is cannon is the royal night guard, completely different.

2665661 What about the two Thestrals we saw in 'Luna Eclipsed'? Last I heard Faust herself had confirmed them as a separate pegasi sub-species. There is as you say a Royal Night Guard. I hypothesise that with Luna, indisposed, for a thousand years, her old guard was disbanded by Celestia and the Solar/Royal Guard took over it's duty.

Lunas Paladin
Group Admin

Yes, but with Luna back on her rightful throne, the royal night guard can and has been restarted.

2676646 So then there's the 'Royal Night Guard' and perhaps Luna's personal 'Lunar Guards'? :derpyderp1: Perhaps a bit Like Tia's Royal Guard and her two Solar Guards. :raritystarry:

In my headcannon, there is the jointly run Royal Guard, comprised of a Day and Night section and the more elite Solar and Lunar Guards.

Lunas Paladin
Group Admin

For me, their personal guards are just that personal guards, hoof picked from the royal guard to be the eleat day and night guards.

2682151 Fair enough. Besides, we're drifting way off topic. What about the fact that Luna went to space! :yay::yay::yay:

Lunas Paladin
Group Admin

Ponies are EVERYWHERE! RISISTANCE IS FUTILE!

2656506 I know this is a bit late, but didn't you mean CANTERLOCK?

Lunas Paladin
Group Admin

You're right hat is a bit late. And I only deal with the ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE, none of this canterlock business.

3002868 I actually wasn't talking about the hat.

Lunas Paladin
Group Admin

Then where were you talking about?

3012099 I was noting my reply was a bit late. as in several weeks.

Lunas Paladin
Group Admin

I meant when you said "didn't you mean CANTERLOCK?" That is what I was talking about.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26