The Defenders of Luna 620 members · 718 stories
Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28

How dare he

4361481 I honestly wouldn't agree with you outright. I could see someone as powerful as Discord overcoming even her mind, under the right circumstances. Plus, with this out of context of any story, I'm not sure if you're joking, overreacting, or what.

Who dares make an image such as this it not only insults our princess but us as her defenders for not protecting her.

4361506 I can understand your logic but in my point of view Luna doesn't need that again

4361541 Based on her appearance, this could be pre-Nightmare Moon. But without proper context...? (Shrugs)

Either way, in a scenario like this, Luna's payback would be inevitable. :rainbowdetermined2:

4361556 I can believe that I am pretty sure she would get back at him some way

As if we would let a god or 2 come between us and our Princess.

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

Considering that this follows the Chaos Tyrant's MO I don't see it was disrespectful, it fits that he may have planted the seeds of doubt in her mind.

4361646 But Luna is not so weak as to let discord do that to her

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

It's not a matter of strength and power. The Chaos Tyrant doesn't need magic to prey on Luna, all he needs is knows her insecurities to manipulate her. It won't be fast, Luna would ignore it, but the doubt would still be there.

Luna is strong but even she would have trouble fighting her own mind.

I agree. Discord is not that strong and Luna is not that weak. :raritywink:

4361765 I don't think so because she is strong and I don't think she would let the same thing happen again Plus discord fell for some lies himself
4361768 And it would take alot more than that to enter her mind P.S. I like your avatar

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

Going off that she was in her S1 form I'm assuming that the scene took place before the Tyrant's sealing.

4361823 Maybe But I didn't even pat attention to the fact she is in her S1 form I feel kinda stupid

<Gather Goku, Naruto, Natsu, Luffy, Dante, Ranga(Blazeblue), The Doctor, Spiderman, Deadpool, Superman, Batman, The main six, Celestia, Spike greed form, and all of us. >

What did you said to Luna Discord!? :flutterrage:

(Is this over kill?)

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

Don't be, we don't know exactly when Luna assumed her current form. One could easily say it was after he got out. In that cas le I would agree that he would have been unsuccessful.

4361852 That is actually kind of funny I just imagined that playing off in my head right now
4361854 Yeah True

4361878 Your welcome but you could've put darth vader in there to

4361885 I try. But Darth Vader couldn't come to help. He did sent lightsabers for us though.

4361896 Awesome then we can use those

4361481 How dare he do that to our dear mother.

And it would take alot more than that to enter her mind.

I suppose. I also wanted to say that Discord never was really evil. Before reformation he was a trickster, "Chaotic Neutral", and now he is "Chaotic Good". He would never do this or something like this even at his worst. That's just wrong. :trixieshiftright:

P.S. I like your avatar

Why, thank you! :twilightsmile:

4362875 I agree with you on that

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28