The Defenders of Luna 619 members · 718 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
The Accursed One
Group Admin

ONE MORE DAY UNTIL MY XBOX ONE!

Fact! The birthstones for my birthday (December 30th) are turquoise, onyx, and ruby.

Joke! Billy was a chemist's son / But Billy is no more. / For what he thought was H20 / Was H2SO4.

Random thing!

Song!

Riddle! The answer to yesterday's: He was a minister. TheWraithWriter got it right, dj-pon3fan had best answer.
Today's riddle: If it has a quart capacity, how many pennies can you put into a empty piggy bank?

Question! Are you HYPED?!

My birth stone is a garnet.

Poor, stupid Billy...

Answer to riddle: One. Because once you put one penny in it is no longer empty!

I am hyped for many things!

Are you HYPED?!

A little...

3898987 Answer to riddle: 45 as long as you tie up Billy in his house next door before you start doing it because Billy always makes fun of you for putting pennies in your piggy bank just because Billy drives a Lamborghini and even if you take your piggy bank away from the window and climb under your sheets, Billy's still going to make fun of you just because he can still see the outline of you putting pennies in your piggy bank under your sheets and even if you get him back by filling his Lamborghini with pennies until it sags to the ground and its wheels pop off like it's a monster truck, Billy's still in your nightmares laughing at you. LAUGHING ALWAYS LAUGHING.

*Ehem*

But I could be wrong.

3898987 I am hyped for Battle of the Five Armies and that Christmas is next week.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5