The Defenders of Luna 620 members · 718 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
The Accursed One
Group Admin

Community Nightlies still count for numbers. Also, note to self: find something funny to say to open up every Nightly...
Also, you can send me things throughout the week for the next community Nightly if you wish. Riddles NEED to have the answer in the PM.
But let's get this going.

Fact! On the 2011 Czech Republic census, over 15,000 people listed their religion as "Jedi."

Joke! A husband and wife are trying to set up a new password for their computer. The husband puts, "Mypenis," and the wife falls on the ground laughing because on the screen it says, "Error. Not long enough."

Random thing!

Song!

Riddle! There was no riddle yesterday.
Today's riddle: What gets broken without being held?

Question! Who here has seen snow recently? It snowed a bit here in western PA. :pinkiehappy: Means I can get out of calculus and physics... in a month or so. :D

Better then "Pastafarian...":ajbemused:

Oh god, that is funny! My password for my computer is cmc3bff. If you have read Fallout: Equestria you will know why. :eeyup:

My friend is like that! :rainbowlaugh:

Nice song!

Answer to riddle: A heart.

It has been lightly snowing here in Minnesota for the last five days! Sunday it was like a blizzard! It dumped over 8 inches of snow! It made me so happy!

3797529 Riddle answer: silence

Blooy
Group Admin

Yeah, it's not that easy, huh?

This is why the Czech Republic is the best.

I cri ery tim.

Them's fightin' words!

The answer to the riddle is very simple. My heart.

I woke up and all I saw was white, as far as thee eye could see. I'm sure someone woke up, looked outside and screamed, "OH MY GOD, THAT IS SO RACIST!" And now that there's snow, here comes the feminist who's gonna claim a snowman raped her. I just love the holidays.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4