The Defenders of Luna 620 members · 718 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
The Accursed One
Group Admin

Yep, physics is bad. Don't do it, like ever.

Fact! In the year 2000, Pope John Paul II was named an honorary Harlem Globetrotter. Guess he should have been called Pope John Ballin'!

Joke! "Did you hear that Magnesium and Oxygen got together?"
"OMG!"

Random thing! Here are more tweets by black science guy

Song!

Riddle! Yesterday's answer was, in order, water, fire, earth, and wind. Congrats to Dustin Lange for getting it right.
Today's riddle: I have two arms, but fingers none. I have two feet, but cannot run. I carry well, but I have found I carry best with my feet off the ground. What am I?

Question! If a car rolls gently (so that initial velocity = 0 m/s) off of a vertical cliff, how long does it take for the car to reach 90 km/h? Ignore air resistance. (Have fun doing physics! :pinkiecrazy: :twilightsmile:)

The answer to your riddle is: I'm not going to fucking tell you where to find it.

The Accursed One
Group Admin

Woooow... Jerk. You expect me to make up a new riddle every single day? The point is to use your brain, not Google, to find the answer. I bet almost every possible riddle is findable on Google.

True. I just like pointing out obvious things and being an ass. :3

I suppose it probably doesn't help that I spend most of my time in a shit posting group. In any case, I edited my original comment.

The Accursed One
Group Admin

3787104 My point still stands.

And I make no point to argue it.

Unfortunately, my brain isn't very good with puzzles. Especially when it's obvious shit.

Sorry I missed this last night, I had ice and snow to clean up so I didn't have any time to log on. Better late then never, am I right?

I :facehoof:ed at those first two things...

I love Neil!

Answer to riddle: I have no clue.

I don't have time to get the answer, I am in school right now...

Blooy
Group Admin

Pfft, physics is awesome!

Har har har har har!

Confound you and your chemistry jokes.

"People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do." -Black science guy.

Hail grammar.

The answer is obviously Christopher Reeves.

2.4 seconds.

The Accursed One
Group Admin

You despise my pun? And as long as you don't post right before I post the next day's, you're good. :twilightsmile:

Not when it involves trigonometry... Hale grammer. And you're close... It's 2.6 seconds. Can I see your work?

Blooy
Group Admin

Especially when it involves trigonometry!

Damn, so close. My work? Yes, it's right here.

The Accursed One
Group Admin

As if you could comprehend adding vectors and using that to find all sorts of things.

Blooy
Group Admin

I have no friends, so my spare time is spent browsing the internet, eating five times my weight in junk food, and reading up on random subjects, such as trigonometry. Oh, I also converse with some bitch over the internet. He has these weird posts he makes every night, but they're no where near as great as mine. Even though no one has acknowledged the last post I made and I'm starting to feel like I am shit at making posts. Which I actually am, I just delude myself into thinking people like what I post just like I delude myself into thinking I'm not just some lonely kid who everyone despises.

The Accursed One
Group Admin

um. is that bitch person me? because you're the bitch man :moustache:

Blooy
Group Admin

What would ever cause you to come to that conclusion?

I don't despise your pun, they just make me face palm because they made me laugh.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15