Sweetie Belle's Birthday Games 155 members · 509 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22
Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

1) So cloudchaser drops off the Cmc at my house...

"um thanks Cloudchaser....am I suppose watch them:rainbowhuh:? Am I adopting them:rainbowhuh:?

or did you kidnap them and are framing me:rainbowhuh:?"

"Oh well:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:"

2) Me and Sweetie beat up Diamond Tiara....sounds fun:pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

3) Me and the Cmc(I'm including Babs for once...as she's the 11th.) go for a relaxing swim:yay::yay:

MidnightBloom
Group Contributor

1) I share a Milkshake with Luna after she admits her love for me.

2) Sunset no!

3) There's a mirror version of Luna while real Luna is trapped in mirror. Solution?
Proceed to make out with both.

Stiggerzz
Group Admin

I write the greatest fic ever, but Sombra steals all the credit for it.
damn him....

Octavia tricks me into murdering Dinky and her whole family with a knife.
....meh.

1) Conquer Equestria with Fluttershy and Spitfire. Best day ever!

2) After a terrible argument, Dinky burns down my house... Not so best day ever.

3) I walk into my house only to find Rarity dressed in a clown suit, smiling darkly at me.

Huh... :rainbowderp:

...Still best day ever! :heart:

You already did the first two.

Game 3: Babs Seed challenges me to a Ponymon match, and she's all like: "C'mon tough guy, let's see what'chu got!!" And I proudly accept her challenge.

Game 1: Conquer Equestria with Tom the rock and Apple Bloom. This should be interesting...
Game 2: After a terrible argument, Apple Bloom burns down my house. Looks like Tom and I will be conquering Equestria alone!
Game 3: I walk into my house and find Sweetie Belle dressed as a clown and smiling darkly at me. Uh, Sweetie Belle, w-what are you doing?

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

Sweetie: just trying for my crazy murderer cutie mark:twilightsmile:

1908952 I share a milkshake after Bon Bon after she admits her love for me.

Octavia rips my clothes off and throws me onto bed. :pinkiehappy: Why not a threesome with Vinyl Scratch? :raritywink:

After King Sombra goes missing and I go to his house only to discover he is trapped in a mirror, and there is a evil mirror version of him is standing behind. Will I fight? Hell yeah.

So Discord follows me every day for a week. And Celestia and I go out to a very expensive place to eat, and she splits, stiffing me with the bill.

I'm sure she had her reasons. I'll ask Discord for a loan, as long as he's there anyway.

1908952 Me and Bon Bon find and beat up Diamond Tiara. Welcome to the corner of pay and back Diamond Tiara. :pinkiecrazy:

Octavia and Vinyl Scratch drop the mane six off at my house. Thanks for bringing them over, I can't wait to spend time with my favorite little ponies. :yay:

Me, King Sombra, Minuette, Lightning Dust, and Babs Seed spend a relaxing day swimming. I consider this group thearpy for Sombra. Repeat after me, "Being good is not bad. Being bad is not good."

L_Wolf
Group Contributor

1) I conquer Equestria with Apple Bloom and Lyra. :rainbowderp: I knew this day could come. Me and Apple Bloom have been planning it for months. :moustache: Lyra is just our fall pony.

2) After an argument Pinkamena Diane Pie burns down my house. :pinkiecrazy: Maybe I shouldn't of told her cookies was better then cupcakes. :twilightoops:

3) I walk into my house to find Diamond Tiara dressed as a clown.... :rainbowkiss: :rainbowlaugh: Dark look or not that visual is just to funny! :facehoof:

Chrysalis tricks me into murdering Luna and her family with a knife.
Interesting.
I'm gonna have an entire kingdom after me.

Pilicious
Group Contributor

2. I write the greatest story ever, but Big Mac steals it and gets all the credit.
Press: Did you write this story?
:eeyup: : Eeyup
Press: Did you have any help?
:eeyup: : Nnope
Press: He wrote it all himself good job.

3. Princess Celestia tricks me into murdering and her entire family with a knife.
Well at least I got back at Big Mac for stealing my story.

Dead Lock
Group Admin

You lucky shit.

Dead Lock
Group Admin

I share a milkshake with Octavia after she confesses her love for me.:pinkiesad2:

3. Well Fluttershy trick me to kill Vinyl and her family.

1908952 February 10th dam you twilight sparkle now pinkie pie knows it

1909704 what blog is that from?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22