One-Shotober 113 members · 431 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
DegeTheMighty
Group Contributor

WELP ITS DONE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I ENDED ONE SHOTOBER WITH A BANG

Anyway, what are some Ideas you wanted to do but didn't?

Here's mine:
Applejack joins a thieve's guild
Celestia goes overboard during Nightmare Night
Spike is a serial killer and sends one last letter to Celestia
Fluttershy has the innate ability to see everyone's internal evil
2nd person fic where you convince twi to let you in and kill her

Flint Sparks
Group Admin

Something that got a fanfic reading.

DegeTheMighty
Group Contributor

2061502 You're seriously trying to make me feel bad aren't you...? :trixieshiftleft:

Flint Sparks
Group Admin

You don't understand what it feels like to not have a fanfic reading. :raritycry:

CartsBeforeHorses
Group Admin

Lots of ideas. Some of them I may still do when I get more time.

-Wal-Mart comes to Ponyville and all the ponies protest that it's putting small businesses out of business, but then they all end up shopping there anyway.
-Social media (Facehoof, Twitter, etc.) comes to Equestria
-Twilight Sparkle appears on Conan O'Brien and talks about her experiences with the show.
-Twilight Sparkle's friends slowly begin to disappear, with nopony remembering who they are except Twilight (Based off the plot of an episode of Star Trek The Next Generation called "Remember Me"
-Pinky and the Brain crossover starring Snips and Snails.

DVAN56
Group Contributor

2061494 here are some Ideas i many still do but also putting them up for grabs.

Vanpire Party - Pinkie heard a rumor that Twilight had become a vampire and throws Twilight a “Congrats on becoming a Vampire Party” however Twilight is not a vampire. But remembering how Pinkie can be with her parties Twilight goes to the party “pretending” to be a vampire. To Twilight’s surprise most of the town if fine with it and even supportive and helpful(fluttershy donating blood packs). Will Twilight be about to keep up the charade long enough to goes through the party or will she ruin the party pinkie as put together.

Needs More Humans - Twilight is board and takes a page from Discords book and summons something for no reason. It was not just a human, but many humans. Can she fix her mistake, better yet will Discord let her.

Level 100 Pokemon - A pokemon trainer has done it. He has become the best like no one ever was. Now he decided to retire in Equestria. With level 100 pokemon, no one is going to disturb his rest… well maybe Pinkie.

Pump It Up
Group Contributor

A Nightmare Night story, among others.

TheExhaustedBrony
Group Admin

-Spike getting the munchies
-Something with the title 'Serendipity'
-Sa... (I kinda wanna keep this one for myself)
-A creepy being that haunts the forest and collects eyeballs
-Twilight becomes the guardian of several different alternate universes

Fever Dreams: Celestia is trapped inside her own dream, to escape she must destroy the core or be forever trapped in dreamland.

Celestia, meet Pink Celestia: Celestia goes to a local store (Target, Walmart ie) and must deal with the human way of life

Tis better to have loved and lost: Luna finally confronts the one death that effected her most

Golden Orbs: Sweetie Belle wants earrings, real earrings, but Rarity is reluctant.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9