Apple Scratch Verse 275 members · 19 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21
Mariacheat-Brony
Group Admin

Besides the three main pairing of the Apple Scratch Verse : namely Taviscratch, Rarijack and Twi-Kicker,
Which couple would you like to be featured a bit more often, or if what new couple would you all like to happen in the Story at some point?

Just a quick survey, because I always like some feedback from you all. ^^

PS: I'm working on the next update, I swear, it's just that I have a lot on my mind lately, (a lot of things that are slightly more important than writing I'm afraid.)

I'm going to ignore the part where you said "beside" and say more Rarijack!

Is PinkiexBraeburn a thing?? PinkBurn?? Yes? YES!

I agree with 4409426 here. More PinkieBurn PLEASE!!!

YES! Team PinkieBurn, PinkBurn, BurnPie, or whatever for the win!!

Mariacheat-Brony
Group Admin

Well, that's of course a given! Can't get enough of Best couple of the Mane 6. it's not for nothing that it's nearly always featured in my humanized stories. :raritystarry::ajsmug: (and even in one of my two odd full pony story)

I kinda forgot about those two flirting around in the beginning of Equestria Games... Thanks for reminding me of such pairing... Can't promise anything about it, but I'll keep an eye on them.

Yay! :D Team ApplePie For the win!

Well, readers never forget! :P

No problem! I just reread the whole thing and was like "What ever happened to the PinkiexBraeburn thing??"

YES! TEAM APPLEPIE!

It goes together like apple pie and whipped cream. LOOK AT IT

YES APPLEPIE FOR THE WIN FOREVER! :rainbowkiss:

:rainbowhuh: Seriously? No Roseluck/Fleetfoot here? Am I the only one who saw potential in those two?!

In any case, I say FlutterDash.

4410448 As Daffy Duck would say in that one Robin Hood cartoon, featuring Porky Pig and animated by the one-and-only Chuck Jones:

:ajbemused: "Ho ho. Very funny. Ha ha. It is to laugh." :trixieshiftleft:

Pinkieburn- Pinkie and Braeburn

FleetLuck. I know there's already a story, but maybe a mention or something. Otherwise, Pinkburn sounded quite promising right back at the beginning of no.2.

Roseluck & Fleetfoot
Bon Bon & Lyra (of course :P)
NOT Pinkie & Braeburn. Not now. Not ever.

4412089 Sweet-Music would also be nice. Since if I remember right, the C.Harmony doesn't want Pinkie to date till shes older.

Agree with this person. And maybe some FlutterDash.:fluttershysad:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21